:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

I used to be really good in Fifa 10, but with this new engine or w.e it is, I can't seem to get this years game down.

I used to be really good in Fifa 10, but with this new engine or w.e it is, I can't seem to get this years game down.

this +$$%$% game infuriates me 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

You ain't the only one. I could turn 80% of my loses into Wins if I could just become decent. Because a lot of the dudes I play are trash, but I guess that makes me even worse.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

You ain't the only one. I could turn 80% of my loses into Wins if I could just become decent. Because a lot of the dudes I play are trash, but I guess that makes me even worse.

im still on fifa 10. ive played 11. but can anyone tell me if the quitting has changed? Because my record is getting worse since i dont quit games when im losing and if im winning my opponents often quit and it never benefits my record
mad.gif

im still on fifa 10. ive played 11. but can anyone tell me if the quitting has changed? Because my record is getting worse since i dont quit games when im losing and if im winning my opponents often quit and it never benefits my record
mad.gif

you have like 30 seconds to quit from the start of the match. after that no matter how many goals u scored, if u quite or lag out u lose the match 3-0.

you have like 30 seconds to quit from the start of the match. after that no matter how many goals u scored, if u quite or lag out u lose the match 3-0.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

1c8361264244c306a0e02475fa36492132d4c390.gif

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

1c8361264244c306a0e02475fa36492132d4c390.gif

FIFA desperately needs to change the broken team ranking system.

Playing with 3 star teams and below shouldn't be a pain in the %$+.

The Brazilian, Turkish,  Dutch and Mexican leagues shouldn't have rosters filled top to bottom with unskilled oafs.

The Brazilian, Turkish,  Dutch and Mexican leagues shouldn't have rosters filled top to bottom with unskilled oafs.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

some of those teams are alright but youre not gonna have 11 stellar players on the pitch
playa with santos for example and tell me you dont like neymar up front 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 keirrison is good too.

dutch teams even better with the likes of ajax etc. but theres always gonna be a big gap between teams like them and 5 star squads like madrid and chelsea. 

havent played much with the mexican or turkish teams tbh

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

some of those teams are alright but youre not gonna have 11 stellar players on the pitch
playa with santos for example and tell me you dont like neymar up front 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 keirrison is good too.

dutch teams even better with the likes of ajax etc. but theres always gonna be a big gap between teams like them and 5 star squads like madrid and chelsea. 

havent played much with the mexican or turkish teams tbh

Back
Top Bottom