:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Wasup guys. Ive been an avid fifa player for a year or two, but mostly on the 360. I just got a ps3 this christmas tho and got fifa 11.
Im down for a game with anyone. Let me know, im a level 6 cuz i just started but i have more experience than my level says. 

psn name: sTaR_sTrucKiN

get @ me and add me or PM me if you guys are down. ill check the thread too to see if anyones on. 
pimp.gif

Wasup guys. Ive been an avid fifa player for a year or two, but mostly on the 360. I just got a ps3 this christmas tho and got fifa 11.
Im down for a game with anyone. Let me know, im a level 6 cuz i just started but i have more experience than my level says. 

psn name: sTaR_sTrucKiN

get @ me and add me or PM me if you guys are down. ill check the thread too to see if anyones on. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

FIFA desperately needs to change the broken team ranking system.

Playing with 3 star teams and below shouldn't be a pain in the %$+.

The Brazilian, Turkish,  Dutch and Mexican leagues shouldn't have rosters filled top to bottom with unskilled oafs.
some of those teams are alright but youre not gonna have 11 stellar players on the pitch
playa with santos for example and tell me you dont like neymar up front 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 keirrison is good too.

dutch teams even better with the likes of ajax etc. but theres always gonna be a big gap between teams like them and 5 star squads like madrid and chelsea. 

havent played much with the mexican or turkish teams tbh
I definitely +%+% with Santos. Between Ganso and Neymar they can match up with most squads but they're more of an exception.

I just wish the gap was more realistic. There's a huge drop off in playability once you drop below four stars.  The way FIFA has it set up 3 star teams play and feel like a sunday league team.  There's gotta be a way to maintain the sense of hierarchy but but at the same time develop some sort of balance between fundamental attributes like short passing, shooting, ball control and speed.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

FIFA desperately needs to change the broken team ranking system.

Playing with 3 star teams and below shouldn't be a pain in the %$+.

The Brazilian, Turkish,  Dutch and Mexican leagues shouldn't have rosters filled top to bottom with unskilled oafs.
some of those teams are alright but youre not gonna have 11 stellar players on the pitch
playa with santos for example and tell me you dont like neymar up front 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 keirrison is good too.

dutch teams even better with the likes of ajax etc. but theres always gonna be a big gap between teams like them and 5 star squads like madrid and chelsea. 

havent played much with the mexican or turkish teams tbh
I definitely +%+% with Santos. Between Ganso and Neymar they can match up with most squads but they're more of an exception.

I just wish the gap was more realistic. There's a huge drop off in playability once you drop below four stars.  The way FIFA has it set up 3 star teams play and feel like a sunday league team.  There's gotta be a way to maintain the sense of hierarchy but but at the same time develop some sort of balance between fundamental attributes like short passing, shooting, ball control and speed.

Anyone know if the rosters get updated on their own or do we have to do changes such as Ronaldhino now going to play for Flamengo??

Anyone know if the rosters get updated on their own or do we have to do changes such as Ronaldhino now going to play for Flamengo??

Anyone interested in a Xbox 360 League? im getting tired of playing h2h and 2v2, tournament would be nice.

Leave your gamertags and Ill send an invite later.

Anyone interested in a Xbox 360 League? im getting tired of playing h2h and 2v2, tournament would be nice.

Leave your gamertags and Ill send an invite later.

so i have a problem and since i cant make a new topic on the fifa.ea forums ill ask here

so heres what happen, i come home from watchin the football games today and i sign on to see if i sold any of my players in my ultimate team first when i logged onto xbox it told me that my account info is invalid, so i deleted the profile and recovered my GT after that i signed back on to fifa and goto ultimate team mode, what do i see? NO players and 1000 in my account when i had 14000 when i left today.

also, i check my MS points because i just put a new 1600 point card on my account and now i only have 60 points left

did i get hacked?

so i have a problem and since i cant make a new topic on the fifa.ea forums ill ask here

so heres what happen, i come home from watchin the football games today and i sign on to see if i sold any of my players in my ultimate team first when i logged onto xbox it told me that my account info is invalid, so i deleted the profile and recovered my GT after that i signed back on to fifa and goto ultimate team mode, what do i see? NO players and 1000 in my account when i had 14000 when i left today.

also, i check my MS points because i just put a new 1600 point card on my account and now i only have 60 points left

did i get hacked?

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

Does anyone play in different camera angles other than Tele or make any adjustments? 

i play on co-op camera. you see more of the pitch.

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

Does anyone play in different camera angles other than Tele or make any adjustments? 

i play on co-op camera. you see more of the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom