:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Im about to join the league now. What caliber teams are we allowed to play with? No 5 stars I am guessing?

Edit: I just joined.  I got Chelsea since there are already 5 star teams on there.  Get at me if you want to get a game.  Let's get more people in this!

Im about to join the league now. What caliber teams are we allowed to play with? No 5 stars I am guessing?

Edit: I just joined.  I got Chelsea since there are already 5 star teams on there.  Get at me if you want to get a game.  Let's get more people in this!

damn 
laugh.gif
good game. couldn't even get a shot off that last game 

Originally Posted by jd2384

damn 
laugh.gif

Good games bro.  You scored those two quick goals in the first game and I was like damn I must suck
laugh.gif
.  Luckily I was able to get back into it because it was about to be a blowout.

damn 
laugh.gif

Good games bro.  You scored those two quick goals in the first game and I was like damn I must suck
laugh.gif

I joined the league too, Im playing as arsenal. I will be online for a few games if anyone wants to play

I joined the league too, Im playing as arsenal. I will be online for a few games if anyone wants to play

Originally Posted by babam11218719

damn 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
good games for real. you had that defense on lock

Originally Posted by babam11218719

damn 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
good games for real. you had that defense on lock

Originally Posted by riceeznnu

I had to leave.  I will hit you up later for our second game or you can hit me up when you see me on again.  I'll probably be on later tonight.

Originally Posted by riceeznnu

I had to leave.  I will hit you up later for our second game or you can hit me up when you see me on again.  I'll probably be on later tonight.

We tried to do a league earlier, but it kinda died with me at the top of the table. I'd be down to play again. I'll shred with Arsenal, or if anyone wants to take me on Ultimate Team i'll play.

We tried to do a league earlier, but it kinda died with me at the top of the table. I'd be down to play again. I'll shred with Arsenal, or if anyone wants to take me on Ultimate Team i'll play.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

We tried to do a league earlier, but it kinda died with me at the top of the table. I'd be down to play again. I'll shred with Arsenal, or if anyone wants to take me on Ultimate Team i'll play.Ye
Yeah I was in that league I think.  Its seems like I played everyone and then people would join but would never be on so the league kind of died.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

We tried to do a league earlier, but it kinda died with me at the top of the table. I'd be down to play again. I'll shred with Arsenal, or if anyone wants to take me on Ultimate Team i'll play.Ye
Yeah I was in that league I think.  Its seems like I played everyone and then people would join but would never be on so the league kind of died.

Do you guys have a pro club up? I need the achievement where we play with 10 or more people in a single game.

Do you guys have a pro club up? I need the achievement where we play with 10 or more people in a single game.

Back
Top Bottom