shoulda heard me cursing up a storm over here 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

couldnt do ANYTHING with that lag 
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn really?  Hit me up on there another time and we'll play and see who wins without the lag hopefully.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

couldnt do ANYTHING with that lag 
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn really?  Hit me up on there another time and we'll play and see who wins without the lag hopefully.

yeah i dont know how bad it was for you, but for me a lot of times i would press a button or make a move and it wouldnt register till literally over a second later, thats why you probably saw what looked like a lot of my guys slide tackling when no one was around 
laugh.gif

yeah i dont know how bad it was for you, but for me a lot of times i would press a button or make a move and it wouldnt register till literally over a second later, thats why you probably saw what looked like a lot of my guys slide tackling when no one was around 
laugh.gif

Does Virtual Pro carry over to Manager Mode/Player-Manager mode? This is completely different from the Be a Pro I was used to last year.

Does Virtual Pro carry over to Manager Mode/Player-Manager mode? This is completely different from the Be a Pro I was used to last year.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Yeah you can use him in those modes.  They streamlined it better this year where you can use your Virtual Pro in any mode you choose really.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Yeah you can use him in those modes.  They streamlined it better this year where you can use your Virtual Pro in any mode you choose really.

But in player manager mode, ur only allowed to transfer as a manager, not player manager...u hafta try and get ur old club to transfer you for w/e price they want.

But in player manager mode, ur only allowed to transfer as a manager, not player manager...u hafta try and get ur old club to transfer you for w/e price they want.

I haven't really messed with formations before but what would you guys say is the best attacking formation ?

I haven't really messed with formations before but what would you guys say is the best attacking formation ?

Good games tonight.  Whoever was Germany kept killing me on those lob lead long balls.  I am usually good at cutting those out so I don't know what happened with that. I played 4 games in the league tonight and 3 were draws 
laugh.gif

Good games tonight.  Whoever was Germany kept killing me on those lob lead long balls.  I am usually good at cutting those out so I don't know what happened with that. I played 4 games in the league tonight and 3 were draws 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom