:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

if anyone is trying to run tonight let me know.

i probably wont be online so reply here.

psn is tayravage23

if anyone is trying to run tonight let me know.

i probably wont be online so reply here.

psn is tayravage23

Servers are trash.

I had a 12 game winning streak and I got disconnected up 3-0.  Happened again when I was up 2-0
indifferent.gif

Servers are trash.

I had a 12 game winning streak and I got disconnected up 3-0.  Happened again when I was up 2-0
indifferent.gif

Everytime im kicking someone's $!+, they like to quit (lost connection). I notice I don't get the points towards my online even though I would have won. wth?

Everytime im kicking someone's $!+, they like to quit (lost connection). I notice I don't get the points towards my online even though I would have won. wth?

you do get pts. just not as many. which is why i hate when people quit. they still get the L, but i'm tryna level up

you do get pts. just not as many. which is why i hate when people quit. they still get the L, but i'm tryna level up

Does anybody know how roster updates/transfers work? Do we have to manually do them or does EA update them every so often

Does anybody know how roster updates/transfers work? Do we have to manually do them or does EA update them every so often

Originally Posted by Anthony10888

I hate when dudes do all this extra **** changing formations, substitutes, and etc. just play the damn game 

So I shouldn't put in fresh players if some are tired? Little bit silly if you ask me

I hate when dudes do all this extra **** changing formations, substitutes, and etc. just play the damn game 

So I shouldn't put in fresh players if some are tired? Little bit silly if you ask me

Originally Posted by needsomejays

I agree, theres a reason its a 30 second limit. I mean, if I can't play my formation with my players, whats the point of the game?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

I agree, theres a reason its a 30 second limit. I mean, if I can't play my formation with my players, whats the point of the game?

Ok you guys are right! I guess when I'm kicking *+* and the person keeps pausing every 5 seconds changing formations, substitutes, etc. I get a little impatient.

Ok you guys are right! I guess when I'm kicking *+* and the person keeps pausing every 5 seconds changing formations, substitutes, etc. I get a little impatient.

Add me on PS3: BraddPiff!
Is it possible that since I had a 2 star goalie in my shoot around and that if i shoot around enough my actual skill level could fall? I think it did. I'm still up for anybody though!!!

Back
Top Bottom