:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Add me on PS3: BraddPiff!
Is it possible that since I had a 2 star goalie in my shoot around and that if i shoot around enough my actual skill level could fall? I think it did. I'm still up for anybody though!!!

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Anthony10888

I hate when dudes do all this extra **** changing formations, substitutes, and etc. just play the damn game 

So I shouldn't put in fresh players if some are tired? Little bit silly if you ask me
That makes a HUGE difference to.  I have scored so many goals bringing on fresh legs in ET to run at a tired defense.  Isin't this the first FIFA where you really notice that in game play?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Anthony10888

I hate when dudes do all this extra **** changing formations, substitutes, and etc. just play the damn game 

So I shouldn't put in fresh players if some are tired? Little bit silly if you ask me
That makes a HUGE difference to.  I have scored so many goals bringing on fresh legs in ET to run at a tired defense.  Isin't this the first FIFA where you really notice that in game play?

I hardly pause but changing formations & subbing is important and helps.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

What formations do u guys run with...Im usually a 4-3-3 or a 4-3-1-2 but im trying 4-4-2

I run 4-1-2-1-2, unless I'm up against someone doing the same, then i'll switch to 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

What formations do u guys run with...Im usually a 4-3-3 or a 4-3-1-2 but im trying 4-4-2

I run 4-1-2-1-2, unless I'm up against someone doing the same, then i'll switch to 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1

If im playing with The US, which 90% of the time i am, then i use The US version of the 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, and sometimes i use the 4-3-3 depending on my opponent.

psn: mario23407

holla at me for some games, im usually on from midnight - 4 am.

If im playing with The US, which 90% of the time i am, then i use The US version of the 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, and sometimes i use the 4-3-3 depending on my opponent.

psn: mario23407

holla at me for some games, im usually on from midnight - 4 am.

Back
Top Bottom