:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by Halftime718

I'm pretty sure this is a stupid question but if I buy a Europe version of Fifa11 there won't be any problem playing it right?

nerd.gif

http://tinyurl.com/5ru4qz6

If you on PS3 and you have one of the earlier region free ones.  No problem. 
If you have a euro xbox, with a euro game and want to play americans, it's no problem.  I do that all the time.

I'm pretty sure this is a stupid question but if I buy a Europe version of Fifa11 there won't be any problem playing it right?

nerd.gif

http://tinyurl.com/5ru4qz6

If you on PS3 and you have one of the earlier region free ones.  No problem. 
If you have a euro xbox, with a euro game and want to play americans, it's no problem.  I do that all the time.

Who wants to run some NT fifa matches psn is albooboo5 reply to this thread since I have messages turned off on my ps3.

Who wants to run some NT fifa matches psn is albooboo5 reply to this thread since I have messages turned off on my ps3.

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

Oh and by handicapped i mean I will play without these guys. Ronaldo, Kaka, Higuain, Benzema, Adebayor, Ozil, Xabi Alonso, Lass, Ramos, Pepe, Carvalho, Albiol, and Casillas.

lol dudes gonna have Mourhinio as striker.

Oh and by handicapped i mean I will play without these guys. Ronaldo, Kaka, Higuain, Benzema, Adebayor, Ozil, Xabi Alonso, Lass, Ramos, Pepe, Carvalho, Albiol, and Casillas.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What are yalls skill points at? Wanted to see where I stacked up. Im around 4900-5000 points.

What are yalls skill points at? Wanted to see where I stacked up. Im around 4900-5000 points.

makes me mad, I creep into this thread all the time and when I played and beat players from NT on the World Cup game I got stoked to play again in 11 but when I got my game USED the online code was used up so I can't even play ranked matches
mad.gif

I use Lyon and my VP is 82 CAM, just playing with myself here (pause),
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

makes me mad, I creep into this thread all the time and when I played and beat players from NT on the World Cup game I got stoked to play again in 11 but when I got my game USED the online code was used up so I can't even play ranked matches
mad.gif

I use Lyon and my VP is 82 CAM, just playing with myself here (pause),
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

why is it that if i download the roster update i cant play for example chelsea with torres on them in my ultimate team

anyone get down with ultimate team
nerd.gif
post your team if you do

why is it that if i download the roster update i cant play for example chelsea with torres on them in my ultimate team

nerd.gif
post your team if you do

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

nerd.gif
post your team if you do
Do you mean on ultimate team? as is in you have him and it says liverpool on his card? Because if its that, you need to purchase or trade for the newer card of him that says he plays for chelsea. I have a Darrent Bent card for Sunderland and Aston Villa.

My team that has got me more wins so far is this:
4-3-2-1
F-Nani-Bent-Walcott
M-Lampard-Essien-Gerrard
D-Evra-Ferdinand-Terry-Richards
GK-Cech

I really hate the low pay out tournaments though. I now only play when there high payout tournaments or get bored of FF13

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

nerd.gif
post your team if you do
Do you mean on ultimate team? as is in you have him and it says liverpool on his card? Because if its that, you need to purchase or trade for the newer card of him that says he plays for chelsea. I have a Darrent Bent card for Sunderland and Aston Villa.

My team that has got me more wins so far is this:
4-3-2-1
F-Nani-Bent-Walcott
M-Lampard-Essien-Gerrard
D-Evra-Ferdinand-Terry-Richards
GK-Cech

I really hate the low pay out tournaments though. I now only play when there high payout tournaments or get bored of FF13

4-3-1-2

--------Benzema----Higuain-------
------------------Ozil-----------------
Ramires--Mikel Arteta-----Xabi---
Taiwo--Gallas--Carvalho--Ramos
------------------LLoris---------------

4-3-1-2

--------Benzema----Higuain-------
------------------Ozil-----------------
Ramires--Mikel Arteta-----Xabi---
Taiwo--Gallas--Carvalho--Ramos
------------------LLoris---------------

no i mean, like with the new january transfer roster update , i cant play chelsea with torres on thier squad in a friendly on my ultimate team

heres my team
4-4-1-1
---------- Reina ----------
Richards - Toure - Hangerland - Kolarov
Valencia - Nasri - Toure - Malouda
---------- Bent ----------
---------- Anelka ----------

im pretty set with my team
i have little coins i buy 1600 worth of packs like once a month to try to get an in form to get some players i want, obvously it doesn't work lol
i need evra, terry, and rooney and ill be pretty happy with my team

no i mean, like with the new january transfer roster update , i cant play chelsea with torres on thier squad in a friendly on my ultimate team

heres my team
4-4-1-1
---------- Reina ----------
Richards - Toure - Hangerland - Kolarov
Valencia - Nasri - Toure - Malouda
---------- Bent ----------
---------- Anelka ----------

im pretty set with my team
i have little coins i buy 1600 worth of packs like once a month to try to get an in form to get some players i want, obvously it doesn't work lol
i need evra, terry, and rooney and ill be pretty happy with my team

Back
Top Bottom