--------------- Tevez ---------------
--------------- Rooney or Drogba ---------------

actually i lied  heres what i wish my team would look like

--------------- Pepe Reina ---------------
IF Zabaletta - Vidic - Terry - Evra
Valencia - Lampard - Cesc - Bale
--------------- Tevez ---------------
--------------- Rooney or Drogba ---------------

bought a bunch of packs sold almost everything and bought some new players heres what my UT looks like now

--------------- Reina ---------------
IF Bridge - Terry - Toure - Richards
Bale - Nasri - Toure - Valencia
------------- Van Persie ------------
 ------------ Anelka ------------

bought a bunch of packs sold almost everything and bought some new players heres what my UT looks like now

--------------- Reina ---------------
IF Bridge - Terry - Toure - Richards
Bale - Nasri - Toure - Valencia
------------- Van Persie ------------
 ------------ Anelka ------------

Originally Posted by M4rioL

makes me mad, I creep into this thread all the time and when I played and beat players from NT on the World Cup game I got stoked to play again in 11 but when I got my game USED the online code was used up so I can't even play ranked matches
mad.gif

I use Lyon and my VP is 82 CAM, just playing with myself here (pause),
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

you can purchase an online code for 10 bones in the online store

Originally Posted by M4rioL

makes me mad, I creep into this thread all the time and when I played and beat players from NT on the World Cup game I got stoked to play again in 11 but when I got my game USED the online code was used up so I can't even play ranked matches
mad.gif

I use Lyon and my VP is 82 CAM, just playing with myself here (pause),
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

you can purchase an online code for 10 bones in the online store

I just started using the Ultimate Team feature this week... gonna try and get some of my favorites.. so far i have chicharito, di maria, and david luiz...

I just started using the Ultimate Team feature this week... gonna try and get some of my favorites.. so far i have chicharito, di maria, and david luiz...

bunch of quality Goalkeepers out there so don't overspend on a big name. I'd upgrade Centre-back or Striker first if I had to pick one position. Decide which formation you're going to use from the beginning and try to acquire the players you want already in that formation.

bunch of quality Goalkeepers out there so don't overspend on a big name. I'd upgrade Centre-back or Striker first if I had to pick one position. Decide which formation you're going to use from the beginning and try to acquire the players you want already in that formation.

I need some serious help when im going 1 on 1 against someone online...

how do you do that quick change of direction move when your running full speed ? that seems to work alot...

I need some serious help when im going 1 on 1 against someone online...

how do you do that quick change of direction move when your running full speed ? that seems to work alot...

Just downloaded the Ultimate Team expansion pack for PS3 and I'm lost.  
laugh.gif

My team is full of bums, what am I supposed to do?

Any help or info? Appreciate it.

Just downloaded the Ultimate Team expansion pack for PS3 and I'm lost.  
laugh.gif

My team is full of bums, what am I supposed to do?

Any help or info? Appreciate it.

Play a tournament with ur bums and after u win it, hit the transfer market...Don't buy packs they are worthless imo.

You can start by just upgrading to all silver, you can get them for like 100 a piece...look for good deals, do ur hw with who ur buying.

Play a tournament with ur bums and after u win it, hit the transfer market...Don't buy packs they are worthless imo.

You can start by just upgrading to all silver, you can get them for like 100 a piece...look for good deals, do ur hw with who ur buying.

hey guys just wondering if you could all help me out..

i just saved all my virtual pro progress onto a usb, now i cant load it onto another PS3.. therefore i cannot continue my progress.. is there any way to rectify this?

hey guys just wondering if you could all help me out..

i just saved all my virtual pro progress onto a usb, now i cant load it onto another PS3.. therefore i cannot continue my progress.. is there any way to rectify this?

so im quitting ultimate team and im gonna give anyone on NT that wants my players first dibs gonna post this in the fifa thread and the ultimate soccer thread in the sports section im on xbox 360, i will list the player with no BIN and you can offer me a bronze contract or something, with any coins i have left im just gonna buy packs and discard them till i have very little coins left and delete my club

so im quitting ultimate team and im gonna give anyone on NT that wants my players first dibs gonna post this in the fifa thread and the ultimate soccer thread in the sports section im on xbox 360, i will list the player with no BIN and you can offer me a bronze contract or something, with any coins i have left im just gonna buy packs and discard them till i have very little coins left and delete my club

Back
Top Bottom