:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

just wondering what is your fav lineup when using milan? formation? i tried a 4-3-3 with pato left, ibra at striker, robinho at right.......or a 4-3-1-2 w/ ibra and pato up front. neither felt quite right, 4-3-3 doesnt seem to suit them.

just wondering what is your fav lineup when using milan? formation? i tried a 4-3-3 with pato left, ibra at striker, robinho at right.......or a 4-3-1-2 w/ ibra and pato up front. neither felt quite right, 4-3-3 doesnt seem to suit them.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i un a 4-2-3-1 pato-cassano-robinho as the attacking mids and ibra as the ST

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i un a 4-2-3-1 pato-cassano-robinho as the attacking mids and ibra as the ST

^ 4-3-3 with robinho, ibra, and cassano...later sub in pato for either robinho or cassano...speaking of ultimate team i want to get into it..any other tips on how to start

^ 4-3-3 with robinho, ibra, and cassano...later sub in pato for either robinho or cassano...speaking of ultimate team i want to get into it..any other tips on how to start

I went through a few pages of this thread writing down everyone's PSN tags. I always forget mine but it says thumper something so you'll know its me plus I'll send you all a msg letting you know I'm from NT.

I just connected everything since its been awhile with the network down and not having internet with the move.

I stay playing with certain teams that I like, England, Mexico, Barcelona, Man U, AC Mila, Puebla, Club America, Atl. Madrid, etc.

Those who come at me with Real I'll pick Spain only bc some of you know how to beast with C. Ronaldo and the advantage is crazy with that allstar cast. hahha

I went through a few pages of this thread writing down everyone's PSN tags. I always forget mine but it says thumper something so you'll know its me plus I'll send you all a msg letting you know I'm from NT.

I just connected everything since its been awhile with the network down and not having internet with the move.

I stay playing with certain teams that I like, England, Mexico, Barcelona, Man U, AC Mila, Puebla, Club America, Atl. Madrid, etc.

Those who come at me with Real I'll pick Spain only bc some of you know how to beast with C. Ronaldo and the advantage is crazy with that allstar cast. hahha

^ Just accepted your friend request. I'll come at you with Real, but I won't use the all-star cast. That or Getafe or Team USA.

^ Just accepted your friend request. I'll come at you with Real, but I won't use the all-star cast. That or Getafe or Team USA.

Just did work on youngsole. Good game. I only won by 1.

realwill your next. Bring your best. I'll start with England.

Just did work on youngsole. Good game. I only won by 1.

realwill your next. Bring your best. I'll start with England.

czhao23 is my PSN. I'm decent at best, but play a lot, so feel free to add me and let's play a game. Usually run with Man. City, but if you use a super 5-star team, I'll probably run with Chelsea.

czhao23 is my PSN. I'm decent at best, but play a lot, so feel free to add me and let's play a game. Usually run with Man. City, but if you use a super 5-star team, I'll probably run with Chelsea.

I gave up on Fifa a while ago due to everyone online chooses either Barca or Real.

laugh.gif
@ me beating a guy 6-1 with Sporting Lisbon and him being Barca.

Back
Top Bottom