:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

In 09, the Dutch National team consisted of generic players. That licensing issue was resolved in Fifa 10.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU ARE ABLE TO LOAD YOUR BE A PRO FROM LAST YEAR?

No

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by bkmac

What countries from the 2010 World Cup will the game have?
probably all of em, the 32 in the world cup aside from Holland (who I believe still has a roster exclusivity license with PES)

que? I just played Spain vs Holland on FIFA10 a few days ago....
I thought the country didn't allow it's players to be in games.  Like in PES the players are in the game but when you play as holland they have different names.  Same stats same look different name

Davids was like Drammid
Van Nistelrooy was Van Misltelroom

But i thought it was a country thing

probably all of em, the 32 in the world cup aside from Holland (who I believe still has a roster exclusivity license with PES)

I thought the country didn't allow it's players to be in games.  Like in PES the players are in the game but when you play as holland they have different names.  Same stats same look different name

Davids was like Drammid

eek.gif
pimp.gif
at that new trailer.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Davids was like Drammid

Nope. That's a PES issue.  EA SPORTS bought pretty much every exclusive license needed for the leagues, teams etc.
PES got locked out of the deal...that's why a few years ago, Man United was "the reds" and chelsea was "the blues" instead of their club names...

Davids was like Drammid

Nope. That's a PES issue.  EA SPORTS bought pretty much every exclusive license needed for the leagues, teams etc.
PES got locked out of the deal...that's why a few years ago, Man United was "the reds" and chelsea was "the blues" instead of their club names...

Another reason PES is poo poo.

Its pretty safe to say that EA has come back to bite PES.

My-T.

Another reason PES is poo poo.

Its pretty safe to say that EA has come back to bite PES.

My-T.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Kaka though?
grin.gif

PES>FiFA

*checks for official PES11 Offical Thread, sees none*

@Hugo The deal was prolly made before the WC ended.

My-T.
I get what your saying. Well its a personal preference i guess....PES is just more "realistic" to me.

Something like how people say "NY>Cali" or the other way around...

*Kanye Shrug*
Couldn't agree more.

PES>FIFA just for the simple fact of the way the game moves.  The players in PES move like an actual soccer player moves.  IDK what it is but i just can't get into FIFA.

PES looking to retake the crown this year
The thing I love about PES is that there is actually build up play, a wider variety of goals, and it's unpredictable. FIFA games seem scripted, a tactical build up is non existant, and the CPU is overly agressive ALL the time. You have the ball and they all sprint at you blindly from every direction, how often do you see that in  real games? But in terms of animations and fluid movements... FIFA just owns PES. I'm probably just getting both again.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Kaka though?
grin.gif

PES>FiFA

*checks for official PES11 Offical Thread, sees none*

@Hugo The deal was prolly made before the WC ended.

My-T.
I get what your saying. Well its a personal preference i guess....PES is just more "realistic" to me.

Something like how people say "NY>Cali" or the other way around...

*Kanye Shrug*
Couldn't agree more.

PES>FIFA just for the simple fact of the way the game moves.  The players in PES move like an actual soccer player moves.  IDK what it is but i just can't get into FIFA.

PES looking to retake the crown this year
The thing I love about PES is that there is actually build up play, a wider variety of goals, and it's unpredictable. FIFA games seem scripted, a tactical build up is non existant, and the CPU is overly agressive ALL the time. You have the ball and they all sprint at you blindly from every direction, how often do you see that in  real games? But in terms of animations and fluid movements... FIFA just owns PES. I'm probably just getting both again.

I thought it was common knowledge that Fifa took the reigns from PES w/ Fifa10.

PES's gameplay & graphics fell off a few years back.

Seems pretty interesting, I'll definitely try it out but probably get bored eventually.

Seems pretty interesting, I'll definitely try it out but probably get bored eventually.

Davids was like Drammid

I know that about the whole licensing issues.  But i think Holland is universally out of video games. 
It looks like some one said that Holland didn't have real players in FIFA games.  I was just pointing out to that person that PES doesn't have Holland's exclusive license that the country itself isn't signed to whatever agreement they sign to have player names and likenesses in games

Davids was like Drammid

I know that about the whole licensing issues.  But i think Holland is universally out of video games. 
It looks like some one said that Holland didn't have real players in FIFA games.  I was just pointing out to that person that PES doesn't have Holland's exclusive license that the country itself isn't signed to whatever agreement they sign to have player names and likenesses in games

Back
Top Bottom