:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

I gave up on Fifa a while ago due to everyone online chooses either Barca or Real.

laugh.gif
@ me beating a guy 6-1 with Sporting Lisbon and him being Barca.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I gave up on Fifa a while ago due to everyone online chooses either Barca or Real.

laugh.gif

i beat some dude with chivas and him being real 
laugh.gif
. i had the biggest defensive formation ever! the only goal came off a solid free kick i took. im almost automatic from out side the box

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

i beat some dude with chivas and him being real 
laugh.gif
. i had the biggest defensive formation ever! the only goal came off a solid free kick i took. im almost automatic from out side the box

You guys can add me i always play. Im not that good. I seem to be stuck in the 1800-2400 skill points range...

You guys can add me i always play. Im not that good. I seem to be stuck in the 1800-2400 skill points range...

how do u play with your ultimate team...i just created a team but i dont have ultimate team option when i load fifa...nothing in the fifa store

how do u play with your ultimate team...i just created a team but i dont have ultimate team option when i load fifa...nothing in the fifa store

Anyone know how to invite a friend to a ranked game? I can't seem to send ranked invites. They are all unranked.

Also anyone have any fifa based sites on the game?

Anyone know how to invite a friend to a ranked game? I can't seem to send ranked invites. They are all unranked.

Also anyone have any fifa based sites on the game?

to play a ranked match vs a friend go to match lobbies then join or create a room with friends only...invite friends to room then to game

to play a ranked match vs a friend go to match lobbies then join or create a room with friends only...invite friends to room then to game

Back
Top Bottom