:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

nerd.gif
PM me how you got 60% off

Does anybody else routinely have problems with Ultimate Team?

I just started playing it but I can rarely get through a match without getting the "an ethernet cord is not connected" and subsequently getting kicked out of UT mid game.

It's happened in 5/6 games I've tried. Like it's completely ruining the game for me.

Anybody know anyway around this?

I just started playing it but I can rarely get through a match without getting the "an ethernet cord is not connected" and subsequently getting kicked out of UT mid game.

It's happened in 5/6 games I've tried. Like it's completely ruining the game for me.

I play FIFA way too much!

It's fun playing online when me and an opponent both use "weak" teams like Palermo vs Bolton for example.

It's fun playing online when me and an opponent both use "weak" teams like Palermo vs Bolton for example.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

i get alot of rage quitters yea but disconnect problems are rare 
tho sometimes when i buy contracts i only end up with only 1 of the 2 i bought in my consumables

my serie a side is almost complete tho so 
pimp.gif

tho sometimes when i buy contracts i only end up with only 1 of the 2 i bought in my consumables

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

pimp.gif
Damn yea I don't know what to do. I'm not even playing other people online, just the single player tournaments.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

pimp.gif
Damn yea I don't know what to do. I'm not even playing other people online, just the single player tournaments.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SCHWEINSTEIGER

word me and this dude played porto (me) vs. villrreal and the score line was 8 - 4 i lost 
frown.gif

word me and this dude played porto (me) vs. villrreal and the score line was 8 - 4 i lost 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

frown.gif
Villareal's strike force is one of the best in the game Nilmar and Rossi are beast
especially in the yellow submarine kit

Napoli is the absolute most fun team to play with using a teams default formation
3-4-1-2 is just fun to play with and Marek Hamsik aint no slouch either
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

frown.gif
Villareal's strike force is one of the best in the game Nilmar and Rossi are beast
especially in the yellow submarine kit

Napoli is the absolute most fun team to play with using a teams default formation
3-4-1-2 is just fun to play with and Marek Hamsik aint no slouch either
pimp.gif

well my serie a team is complete open a gold premium pack and found a David Villa sold him off for 80K
and used the coins to complete my team
laugh.gif

my squad is now
Robinho - Cavani - Pato
Vargas - Cambiasso - Krasic
Chivu - Samuel - Chiellini - M.Motta
Buffon

with Del Piero, A.Sanchez, Nesta, Juan, Thiago Motta, Aquilani, Cassani
Barreto, Del Ceglie, Frey, Hamsik, Lavezzi
on squad to act as subs and to rotate when fitness is low

on to a Premier League side

well my serie a team is complete open a gold premium pack and found a David Villa sold him off for 80K
and used the coins to complete my team
laugh.gif

my squad is now
Robinho - Cavani - Pato
Vargas - Cambiasso - Krasic
Chivu - Samuel - Chiellini - M.Motta
Buffon

with Del Piero, A.Sanchez, Nesta, Juan, Thiago Motta, Aquilani, Cassani
Barreto, Del Ceglie, Frey, Hamsik, Lavezzi
on squad to act as subs and to rotate when fitness is low

on to a Premier League side

Props to whoever brought up Villarreal.. Their formation is
pimp.gif
and Nilmar & Rossi are
sick.gif
pimp.gif
.. I be scoring from outside the box on the regular with Nilmar.

I'm 104-44-15 online.. Whats yall records?
nerd.gif

Props to whoever brought up Villarreal.. Their formation is
pimp.gif
and Nilmar & Rossi are
sick.gif
pimp.gif
.. I be scoring from outside the box on the regular with Nilmar.

I'm 104-44-15 online.. Whats yall records?
nerd.gif

Is there NT league for PS3? Im dow to win or lose vs some of yall boasting and bragging. (And i dont play with/against Barca) PSN KarimyBaby

Is there NT league for PS3? Im dow to win or lose vs some of yall boasting and bragging. (And i dont play with/against Barca) PSN KarimyBaby

Back
Top Bottom