:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

second division will be cracking, bunch of lazy slackers including myself trying to get into the premier league.

I'll be on tonight, we need to get season one done as fast as possible and we can set up the 2 divisions for season 2.

As for teams, I like using the best teams, I don't use a 5 star team but I like using the teams with players we all know. I looked at 4 star teams and the best are Sunderland and Marseille IMO, I think it would turn off a lot of people if we play 4 star and under.

I'll be on tonight, we need to get season one done as fast as possible and we can set up the 2 divisions for season 2.

As for teams, I like using the best teams, I don't use a 5 star team but I like using the teams with players we all know. I looked at 4 star teams and the best are Sunderland and Marseille IMO, I think it would turn off a lot of people if we play 4 star and under.

i got disconnected from my game at at halftime while up 2-0. what does that mean? Did i get the win or has to be replayed or i get the loss?

i got disconnected from my game at at halftime while up 2-0. what does that mean? Did i get the win or has to be replayed or i get the loss?

Originally Posted by xblaze23

second division will be cracking, bunch of lazy slackers including myself trying to get into the premier league.

don't let this guy join
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xblaze23

don't let this guy join
laugh.gif

you play a home and home with each team, so its 22 games. Good to see everyone has at least gotten started.

you play a home and home with each team, so its 22 games. Good to see everyone has at least gotten started.

damn i didnt you had to activate that code on the back of the manual. My free trial ended and i had to activate and my stats/record reset.

Oh well, I'm off to an 4-0 start.

My bad whoever on PS3 was tryna league match me, I was in the middle of a ranked match.

damn i didnt you had to activate that code on the back of the manual. My free trial ended and i had to activate and my stats/record reset.

Oh well, I'm off to an 4-0 start.

My bad whoever on PS3 was tryna league match me, I was in the middle of a ranked match.

how do you see your stats? not in a league, but overall with all the online games u play?

how do you see your stats? not in a league, but overall with all the online games u play?

Back
Top Bottom