:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

People in the 360 leagues need to get the games going, I'll probably be on most of the day tomorrow if anyone wants to challenge me.

I'm not in the league...wanted to join and it was full...
But I'll be online most of my day too....

"mrfuZA" is my GT...I want to play some of the folk on here too....

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

People in the 360 leagues need to get the games going, I'll probably be on most of the day tomorrow if anyone wants to challenge me.

I'm not in the league...wanted to join and it was full...
But I'll be online most of my day too....

eiddyfouw wrote:

...I'll be available to hit up some games for the next 4 hours...hit me up with a message on here or on 360....

eiddyfouw wrote:

...I'll be available to hit up some games for the next 4 hours...hit me up with a message on here or on 360....

i'm on xbox usually late at night gt: falconpunch09 hit me up for a game sometime looking to join the league
once season 2 starts

i'm on xbox usually late at night gt: falconpunch09 hit me up for a game sometime looking to join the league
once season 2 starts

I think we might need a replacement player in the 360 league. DW1LL 206 has only played 1 game. So, start playing your games, or you're out. We should be able to average a game a night, meaning a league season should only take 3 weeks.

I think we might need a replacement player in the 360 league. DW1LL 206 has only played 1 game. So, start playing your games, or you're out. We should be able to average a game a night, meaning a league season should only take 3 weeks.

to the people in the xbl league. if you see me online playing a different game feel free to still send a game invite.

to the people in the xbl league. if you see me online playing a different game feel free to still send a game invite.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

what's your GT?

Originally Posted by donpoppa

what's your GT?

whats the best defense tactic? hold X or do the press thing? my first time with fifa, made the switch from PES. i got the ps3 version if anyone wants to play nights.

whats the best defense tactic? hold X or do the press thing? my first time with fifa, made the switch from PES. i got the ps3 version if anyone wants to play nights.

is there a way to leave the league and re-join? i should've picked a better team. you guys have teams that are 4-5 stars.

and my boca juniors are 3.5...

i'm getting torn apart

is there a way to leave the league and re-join? i should've picked a better team. you guys have teams that are 4-5 stars.

and my boca juniors are 3.5...

i'm getting torn apart

Back
Top Bottom