***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

some guy was selling them for 99 on ebay and it was the same week ebay had the 20 percent off code and i had 16 dollars left on an ebay gift card

the leather on the purple fx 100 is way better than the white navy colorway. also the inner lining on the collar is smooth neoprene as opposed to regular cloth on the white navy. at 63 shipped i love um

Just got my pair in and the quality is definitely on point. Still not quite up to par with the OG (or the comfort of the 2003 retro's) but still very solid. Way better IMO than the packer shoes retro from a few years back. The one and only thing that irks me about these is why the 'F' was correctly colored red everywhere on the shoe EXCEPT the heel where it's left all white.

Seems like it was either a factory error or an oversight. Other than that if you've been waiting on a very good FX 100 since 2003/04 then this is it.

Last edited:
a good red marker might do the trick lol

the insole is even different material than my white navys although i think white navys have better cushioning

Last edited:
Sears has the red suede GH2's on their site. Not a Marketplace retailer, either. If you spend $50 or more, use code SEARS5OFF50 for $5. Sitewide.

the leather on the purple fx 100 is way better than the white navy colorway. also the inner lining on the collar is smooth neoprene as opposed to regular cloth on the white navy. at 63 shipped i love um
I love these. Do they run somewhat small like other Files?

And for those of you that weren't alive during this time, THIS was the ultimate streetwear look from 92-93. Kani shirt with the FX 100 on your feet

And for those of you that weren't alive during this time, THIS was the ultimate streetwear look from 92-93. Kani shirt with the FX 100 on your feet

Myyyy lordddd, that Kani hoodie!! I used to have a heavy rotation of Kani, Mecca, and Phat Farm back in the day.

Peace,
J

You know who wears FILA Champions do, so when you are rocking your FILA gear remember to wear it proudly!

Here's a vintage pic of Tom Watson wearing a FILA V-Neck Sweatshirt and winning his only US Open title in 1982. FILA has such a rich history, and if you don't know, now you know. (Biggie's voice)

In this Classic pic from one of the photoshoots for Raekwon's 'Only Built 4 Cuban Linx…' album, there's a Wu-Tang Clan member who is rocking FILA?

If you answered the GZA,then you answered correct he is rocking a FILA T-Shirt!

the purple fx 100 and white navy carolina blue bubbles are now on eastbay in full size runs no exclusions

Back
Top Bottom