***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

you know what sucks? i love this shoe but i wish they were as comfortable as the reebok retros.

for almost the same price as these the kamikaze 2 and shaqnosis > these

and yes i can fit in an 11.5 in kamikaze 2 :D

homie was trippin in that video saying these were the most comfortable on the market right now

but these hold a spot in my heart more dear than the kamikaze 2 and shaqnosis :tongue:

most comfortable on the market is a very bold statement, especially considering Lebrons r still out there.
BUT.. they are very comfortable and they fit exactly like i remember they did when I was a kid.
And I'd have to disagree, these are more comfortable than Reeboks.

The box came in slightly crushed due to how they packed it, but no big deal to be honest.
I don't remember the leather being the synthetic material like Nike uses on air forces, I thought it was a more genuine texture but I could be wrong (or they could have skimped like Nike did).
Overall I absolutely love them and extremely happy I was able to cop, and early none the less!
I will be wearing them out tonight so I'll let you guys know how they hold up after actual wear, as far as comfort goes.

the comfort thing is in comparison of the recent retros and comparable prices.

no way are these more comfortable than the shaqnosis and kamikaze 2.

hexalite> anything not named zoom, abzorb, lunar, or air max

last pic has me wanting to pull the trigger

also if people want these i suggest you buy from these little online shoe boutiques that are popping up with pre orders.

fila.com will be a mess because thats where the majority are going to be trying to cop

Whose selling the fila socks? Those are kind of nice especially since they have kind of an old school vibe to them imo.

Nice pics SKEP! waiting on my pair i should have them next week im guessing.

Thanks homie! One of the pairs I was most excited about getting recently. Back when I was a kid my kicks lineup consisted of Filas and reeboks for the most part cuz my mom wasn't about to waste money on j's lol

Just got off the phone with West NYC and got my tracking. Should be here on release date, so no worries about FILA..com. I asked them how many pairs they got in and he said like 1 FSR and that was it. So if you doubted Fresh before, it sounds like he may be very right.

Damnit no size 14.
ohwell.gif
Fam, FILAs twitter answered someone and said the biggest size in these is a US 13. Fresh said they were a Hyperstrike style release for Fila, I don't think he was playing. Like my mans said before, don't sleep on these boutiques putting up presales. I was going to wait for Packers but West NYC took care of me. RenArts is legit as they come from what I hear as well. Glad they updated their shopping site too, when the OG 96s drop RenArts looked like a GeoCites site (showing how long I been on the internets with that one).

Last edited:
yup

and they gave me tracking number already lol fastest tracking number email EVER :lol:
Ok. Reason I asked is because the size 12 was gone from the site right after you posted. I'm thinking most these spots only received a FSR or two. When I ordered from Bistro the size 10 was gone right after I placed a order. The quantity of 500 seems likely.

Look, whoever wants them and follows this thread, you'll be able to get them. Between the pre orders that have been posted, and the sites that have yet to have these on sale, you shouldn't miss out. If you're worried, cop now.

With the Shredders, I was able to grab two pairs (for my friend and I) off Fila.com. Even posted the link here before Flia tweeted. Then throughout the day/week, just to see, I was able to add pairs to my cart from karmaloop, PYS and Nick.com. Supposedly those were more limited than these Olympics. The Olys are more in demand but nothing crazy. Dudes ain't checking for Filas like the other brands.

So I don't think this will be a stressful release. Unless you just happen to forget these are dropping.

I think it was RodrigoFresh who mentioned the Purple Tape 96s, well here's a look at them via Filas twitter. I need more pix but I think they're type dope. Seems to be tumbled leather with black patent leather and a purple icy sole. Thoughts?

ehhh not really feeling them. kind of look like a colorway you would find a hobo wearing on the streets lol

in other words they look messed up and worn

anybody got pics of the white/black/red colorway releasing with the all stars?

ehhh not really feeling them. kind of look like a colorway you would find a hobo wearing on the streets lol

in other words they look messed up and worn

anybody got pics of the white/black/red colorway releasing with the all stars?
I have a feeling those might be the lows for some reason.

The only reason I'd consider the Purple Tapes, if they drop, is because they're close to a Laker colorway. Some more purple accents to these and they'd be pretty decent.

Back
Top Bottom