***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

nicekicks posted their sizes 5 min ago, looks like everythings gone...... Exactly what i didnt want..... The beast's only know of  nicekicks.com and 23isback lol.... Well whoever copped good job. 

nicekicks posted their sizes 5 min ago, looks like everythings gone...... Exactly what i didnt want..... The beast's only know of  nicekicks.com and 23isback lol.... Well whoever copped good job. 
That's the win for those that want these. Only these boutique sites received them, instead of the major retailers.

did a mock checkout process, should be smooth sailing for those who already had an account setup there ...

Thanks for the photos, skep!

I went with Wish as that price could not be beat...

Edit: While I was typing this, Wish just sent me a Shipping Confirmation e-mail...:smokin

Last edited:
Argh. Missed out on all of the other spots so had to go with Extra Butter which was one of the more expensive options after shipping. Hope these don't start popping up everywhere and make me regret green lighting..:rolleyes

Argh. Missed out on all of the other spots so had to go with Extra Butter which was one of the more expensive options after shipping. Hope these don't start popping up everywhere and make me regret green lighting..:rolleyes
Well more places will have these, but I don't think they'll last more than two weeks. Even though they're moving slow now, I expect most sizes to be gone by next weekend. As stated, the biggest W for us is that some of the boutiques that received these are not largely known.

Well more places will have these, but I don't think they'll last more than two weeks. Even though they're moving slow now, I expect most sizes to be gone by next weekend. As stated, the biggest W for us is that some of the boutiques that received these are not largely known.

i'm sure there's going to be more spots. pys hasn't even put theirs up yet. i'm just really hoping that i don't regret what amounts to overpaying if another deal like that 90 shipped from Wish comes around again.

i'm sure there's going to be more spots. pys hasn't even put theirs up yet. i'm just really hoping that i don't regret what amounts to overpaying if another deal like that 90 shipped from Wish comes around again.
I dont think you will regret it, im super happy that i ordered mine while pre orders were up. These are kind of moving slow however they are MOVING so if people continue to sleep they will be gone before you know it.

good sizes went pretty fast on fila.com

thank god nobody blew up the pre order spots and if they did it was too late. we already had first pickings

I dont think you will regret it, im super happy that i ordered mine while pre orders were up. These are kind of moving slow however they are MOVING so if people continue to sleep they will be gone before you know it.

If I regret anything its that I paid retail for these. If only this colorway had dropped back when no one was paying attention to anything without a swoosh, we all would have copped on the cheap. I was checking sizing last night with my pair from the last retro and they still had the sales tag attached: 39.97. And I'm pretty sure I got an extra % off that too. Hahaha

UPS came, opened the box and saw a smudge. Pissed about that but geeked got my pair. Prolly post some pix later ... Also the box is dope!

Back in the early 90s I had a paid of low top all red suede . I would love to find those again. Anyone know what pair I'm talking about? I can't find a pic anywhere.

so any new on if they will make a correct fila cage or do we have to settle for the butchered version?

Everyone who missed out saying you won't be able to cop...trust me you will.  Just be vigilant and also check this thread as much as you can.

Ordered about an hour ago off extra butter, I totally forgot these released today like Memphis stated...in the end $112 shipped

Back
Top Bottom