***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

UPDATE: Took the Jason Markk to the smudge and it faded some, took my microfiber towel and it came right off. By no means do I work for Jason Markk, just letting y'all know that it works on EVERYTHING I've thrown at it.

UPDATE: Took the Jason Markk to the smudge and it faded some, took my microfiber towel and it came right off. By no means do I work for Jason Markk, just letting y'all know that it works on EVERYTHING I've thrown at it.
I did the same thing.  Used J markk on the smudge and it faded "some".  How exactly did you use the microfiber towel to remove what was left?  Appreciate any help.

I did the same thing.  Used J markk on the smudge and it faded "some".  How exactly did you use the microfiber towel to remove what was left?  Appreciate any help.
I just (sc)rubbed it with some elbow grease. Just to let you know I don't have their brand microfiber towel, I just used one that I bought in bulk from the autoshop store. Its the same thing so I just designated one just for shoes with the J Markk. Mind you I tried taking it off with my fingers and finger nails when I first got it to no avail since it was on the shiny patent type part on the bottom sole, after the brushing the scrubbing off with the towel made it come right off.

I just (sc)rubbed it with some elbow grease. Just to let you know I don't have their brand microfiber towel, I just used one that I bought in bulk from the autoshop store. Its the same thing so I just designated one just for shoes with the J Markk. Mind you I tried taking it off with my fingers and finger nails when I first got it to no avail since it was on the shiny patent type part on the bottom sole, after the brushing the scrubbing off with the towel made it come right off.
Mine is on the midsole.  I went at it hard and faded it some but I want to get rid of it all lol.  I wonder what exactly about the microfiber towel allows it to finish the job.  I will give it a try tomorrow if I can find mine.  I have one...and it's somewhere...lol...but IDK where it is.

My pair came just now. Flawless. Had no idea every pair would come with the fila head band thought it was just a shop thing. Very satisfied. Too bad it didnt come with the socks or shirt instead of the headband. Dont think illl ever wear that lol the gold fila logo on it looks cool tho.

Yea it was in the box. I got my pair from renarts. They stuffed a bunch of cards n stickers of tgeir store in it too but the headband most definately came with the shoes because someone else took pics n i dont think their pair was from renarts.

That box is nice. Fila really is trying to make itself seem first class. In the past their retro releases seemed like they just put them out cuz they had nothing else to sell but you can tell now they are making an effort to make a lasting impression on the consumer. It wont go unnoticed. I hope they continue to make more quality releases like this. I just hope the all stars will be made plenty. Pretty sure the all stars are more popular than any colorway other than the white/navy patent colorway. And hopefully they are 90 instead of 100 but something tells me they will be 100

Back
Top Bottom