***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I think I may wait for those red suede 96's.  Only other pair I was contemplating was the GH 95's but think I will end up passing.

To NobleKane and Skep, this looks like the other colorway of the 96 dropping this month that was on the FINL calender, looks like black is where the navy is at on the OG and looks more like the OG (especially the FILA logo on the toe). What's y'alls thoughts?

thats dope i knew it was that colorway. not sure but wasnt that an og colorway? if not mid a low in that colorway

What's wrong with them? I never had em back in the day but wanted a pair. Been waiting for that white/navy colorway!

Just pulled these from the stash a couple weeks ago.  I imagine they will get around to releasing this colorway at some point.  They milked the 2s for colors big time.

I hated how the stitching for the logo was so close to the ground. Get it dirty once and you're done

yea i know what eastbay pics you are talking about. that all white stackhouse is dope.

i guess they gave the stackhouse the cage treatment

im surprised nobody else caught that. the og went higher and made the design look more complete

also i hope the fila hill 1 has better cushioning this time around. past retro is lacking in that department.

Last edited:
yea i know what eastbay pics you are talking about. that all white stackhouse is dope.

i guess they gave the stackhouse the cage treatment

im surprised nobody else caught that. the og went higher and made the design look more complete

also i hope the fila hill 1 has better cushioning this time around. past retro is lacking in that department.
I caught the size for the retro stacks, especially from the catalog pix from earlier in this thread. You can tell but I figured it was an update with them retro'ing it. You can really tell once you get them in your hands and/or put them on. That back tab could be killer if you don't rock it with the right socks. Other than that they're really comfy.

Wow, i forgot about the black/blue cw, those are dope
I had forgotten all about them too.  I wish they were an 11 but they are a 12 and that is too big for me. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom