***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Mashburns yes. Bubbles no. I aint tryna wear fish tanks on my shoes that serve no performance purpose lol

Love the mashburns midsoles

I didn't get a headband either.  I ordered from Wish.  I did however get a stack of large cards with different colorways of Fila kicks on them.  I haven't taken it out of the package yet so I can only see the card on top.  It says "ICE BLUE STEEL" and there are 6 pairs of kicks in black/white/icebluesteel colors.  I'll post a photo in a sec.

Yea those are my favorite ones from that card.  I want to open up the pack and see what is on the other cards but...I want to keep them in the original wrapping.  Will be cool to have something like that years from now in the original package.  I'm sure someone else will post what the other cards look like somewhere on the interwebs.

This is the headband that camewith it. And the renarts stickers. I think they stickers lol Props to renarts. First time ordering with them and they were great. Priority shipping fast and pair was flawless

I could be wrong but it's possible each boutique got to choose what they wanted to include with the sneakers.  That or Fila just decided which boutiques would get what extras to include.  Obviously Renart's went all out on their end.  Would have been cool to get a Fila headband but I'm happy with my ICE BLUE STEEL lol.

Last edited:
I could be wrong but it's possible each boutique got to choose what they wanted to include with the sneakers.  That or Fila just decided which boutiques would get what extras to include.  Obviously Renart's went all out on their end.  Would have been cool to get a Fila headband but I'm happy with my ICE BLUE STEEL lol.
Hell, I'm just happy to have gotten my pair. That was good enough but goodies are always welcomed, hell if they want to be back in the game for real for real they can continue what they're doing but I'd prolly include more styles than they're using right now.

I mean...I only think the box was like that on the inside because it was the Olympic version of the shoe and we obviously won Gold.  Also the headband or cards like I received could also be included because it was the Olympic PE.  But Fila should definitely continue with this route for sure.  They really need to bring customers in because a sneaker like this shouldn't sit for a few days on different sites in my opinion (if it really was as limited as claimed but I am skeptical).  Their prices are great in comparison to other brands and you can usually expect a well put together shoe if you're paying around 90+.

I honestly wish Fila would make a great comeback and start making new models that have some new age style

I honestly wish Fila would make a great comeback and start making new models that have some new age style
that would be dope ... Need more variety other than just Nike/JB, especially with the less than stellar quality they've been churning out lately.

To NobleKane and Skep, this looks like the other colorway of the 96 dropping this month that was on the FINL calender, looks like black is where the navy is at on the OG and looks more like the OG (especially the FILA logo on the toe). What's y'alls thoughts?

some more pictures of some upcoming FILA releases:

(I'm diggin the hang tag on it, reminds me of the OGs)

Last edited:
I might have to *** with one of those for my birthday on the 25th. My fiance got pissed that I already copped the Olympics and didn't let her surprise me

Back
Top Bottom