***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I thought about it but I never feel comfortable when I do that.  My feet still slide around in the shoe.  I can barely get away with a half size bigger so anything more then that and it just doesn't work for me.
I feel ya, it was just a suggestion. That's what I tell my kids, lol.

yes yes them stackhouse and them grants
think i need to go get the wht/blk stackhouses though

blk/wht to me are meh

Last edited:
wearing my olympics for the first time today. really comfortable! btw. the leather on the toebox is really soft and already slightly creasing.

now I'm confused, FINL got release dates to be 8/29 and a lot of the sneaker blog sites are saying 8/22 ... any confirmations ???

I thought it was the 22nd also. I'm not getting em anyways. Asked my lady to get em for me for my birthday and she said they're ugly lol

Soft leather indeed on these Olympics.  Love it.  

Not getting anything from this upcoming pack but S/O to Rodrigo for helping out the members here.

I thought it was the 22nd also. I'm not getting em anyways. Asked my lady to get em for me for my birthday and she said they're ugly lol
Well I have to try my luck with mine cause those fr 5s are a must...she prob gone say they ugly too lmao

has anyone lace swapped their 96s with athletic round laces versus their athletic oval laces? I'm about to ....

they have retroed about 4 times already

they even retroed a version with improved performance and the grant hill GH logo in glass on the back

I feel ya, it was just a suggestion. That's what I tell my kids, lol.
No doubt my dude.  Trust me I thought about it but I figured I would just throw them on the bay for someone else to enjoy.

Last edited:

dope i had the cool grey colorway which i thought jordan brand bit off the idea with the cool grey xi colorway.

tried selling them on here but nobody bought um was like selling for 40 shipped at one point but no takers so i end up giving them to my dad for beaters lol they are actually way better to ball in than the original

might do the same with my black/orlando blue gh 2 retro from 2000 lol

Last edited:
Damn these mustve been from an early sample run and is close to the OG colorway on the tounge with the white (not shape/height).

All other pictures than this one include an all navy blue tounge ... SMH

so I did a little research and found out that the above with the white on navy tounge were pictures of his "Philly Player Exclusives" from this season. Why couldn't they release them like that though??? For some reason this is bothering me.

Last edited:
^^

Yea, it bothers me too, but not enough to the point where I wouldn't buy. But yea I would've definitely preferred the white tab instead of the navy. 

On another note, I've seen a lot of comments of people saying this shoe is ugly or looks like something their grandma would wear, but I personally have liked it since it first dropped. Sure, it doesn't look as modernized as some of these new Lebron/Kobe/KD/DRose type of sneakers but its got a plain and simple look to it. Not too lout but not too boring either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom