***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Does Extra Butter charge tax or shipping ? I can't do a mock order to get that info without actually entering info ...

Update: Extra Butter NY doesn't charge tax online, however there shipping is $15.95 FedEx Ground.

Last edited:
^They do if you're also in NY. As for shipping, I believe they charge a flat rate of $15...

dope i had the cool grey colorway which i thought jordan brand bit off the idea with the cool grey xi colorway.

tried selling them on here but nobody bought um was like selling for 40 shipped at one point but no takers so i end up giving them to my dad for beaters lol they are actually way better to ball in than the original

might do the same with my black/orlando blue gh 2 retro from 2000 lol
I always thought that the Jordan 9 was a copy of the Hill.  The funny thing is though that it's my least favorite Jordan but I love the Hill.
wink.gif

I'm happy with what I paid.  I have so many kicks that they won't be in rotation much and I might just use them for ball like you said.

I always thought that the Jordan 9 was a copy of the Hill.  The funny thing is though that it's my least favorite Jordan but I love the Hill.:wink:

I'm happy with what I paid.  I have so many kicks that they won't be in rotation much and I might just use them for ball like you said.

the hill 1 actually copied the jordan ix as far as design. and the same can kind of be said for the fila using patent leather on the hill 2 vs the jordan xi.

but regardless of who copied what design a classic is a classic.

the questions bit off the jordan xi and the questions are dope.

it kinda sucks how li ning gets hate for biting designs but the big shoe companies have been doing it for decades

id love to hear how the questions were made. i bet iverson requested something similar to the xi since he played in the xi at georgetown

Last edited:
Judging by the 'warp speed' rate that these are selling on extrabutter, should be easy to get these way after release and for a discount just how I like it

he stopped at 302 posts. im sure those extra two posts were in the market area and he posted all that crap here cuz he knew admins are heavy in here. well someone needs to come in and clean up all those posts and ban this idiot.

these are nice but I already have the black/white cw and I'm not wearing them that much so I'll pass on these. 
I copped those too for the low, but the reasoning was that they most resembled the OG colorway. I'll be getting these but I'm hoping they sit a while to possible get a discount on them ... 

FILA is kinda promoting them hard though so no telling. I'll keep my eye on them tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom