***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

So the all star 96's drop tomorrow or the 29th? I'm talkin in store finishline cuz some places say the 29th and the tradition pack tomorrow

8/22 Finishline.com will have a Presell, $89 and free shipping... use your WC card/coupon, or just a regular online coupon...  common sense, save a couple dollars -

-Fresh

Will they carry a size 14?
Anyone??

I'm asking again bc I managed to cop these (below) in size 14 when they initially released :D
fila-96-packer-shoes-pre-order-5.jpg

Last edited:
PYS has those 96s and the Bulls by the horns one available now with free ship and no tax for most

Last edited:
that white black colorway is so tempting but no point in getting if you already have the white/navy

I'd bet the entire Tradition pack sits online.  It's the same like 5 people always posting in this thread.  Out of ALL the members, that is tiny.  The hypbeasts don't buy Fila so Fila stuff usually sits.  Usually.  I could be wrong obviously this is just my OPINION don't burn me guys like everyone does in other threads we r bros!

ShoeWizard is right about the people speaking about it but come release date the lurkers come out in abundance. That's what happened when the OG Navy 96s dropped.

Back
Top Bottom