***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Being that I never had the OGs, the color of that pull tab is not a big issue for me. Though, it would be nice if they stayed true the OGs. One positive about the change is that the navy want get as dirty as the white. The white tab might yellow some over time.

Being that I never had the OGs, the color of that pull tab is not a big issue for me. Though, it would be nice if they stayed true the OGs. One positive about the change is that the navy want get as dirty as the white. The white tab might yellow some over time.
your right about that fam, now that I think about it. They're still so damn clean. Here's another pic I seen on IG:

^^

Are these supposed to be limited? I don't see them on the release calendar for Eastbay or Finish Line and both of those spots got the other previous colorways. I'm asking because I was hoping to buy these for a discounted price but if they're limited that might be a little more difficult

^^

Are these supposed to be limited? I don't see them on the release calendar for Eastbay or Finish Line and both of those spots got the other previous colorways. I'm asking because I was hoping to buy these for a discounted price but if they're limited that might be a little more difficult
We are not going to carry this SKU at finishline this time around, we will have the ASW and the white/black/red  that drops this month... .The thing with the Spaghettis is that whats worn on court and what actually releases is pretty different. 

Stackhouse PE does not translate into retail.

-Fresh

^^

Thanks for the updated info.

And you're damn sure right about the retail release vs. the Stackhouse "Philly" PE. It's a shame

We are not going to carry this SKU at finishline this time around, we will have the ASW and the white/black/red  that drops this month... .The thing with the Spaghettis is that whats worn on court and what actually releases is pretty different. 

-Fresh
Good looks, going to have to look for different avenues. I may pass just because of the white tab but I'm still on the fence. I know it's a petty reason but I guess you can call me a purist.

Good looks, going to have to look for different avenues. I may pass just because of the white tab but I'm still on the fence. I know it's a petty reason but I guess you can call me a purist.

im passing because they are a mid/ low hybrid and not true og form lol

fila should make up their mind. release the lows or mids. no inbetween lol

-Fresh

is it true that the grant hill asw will be 100?

time for asw...if you guys see a preorde rthis week for them please post here:D
Unless you're really pressed to get them soon, then I'd hold off. Finishline supposed to be throwing them up online on the 29th and I'm pretty sure that Filas aren't excluded from coupon codes

Last edited:

^^

They just straight up ignored their Release Calendar. Oh well, good lookin out....

Use coupon 10RMENOT75 for $10 off

Last edited:
damn went to lunch and came back and it looks like they're gone unless they never really went up ...

good... no temptation to order them then. and yes they were up, i saw them on my break when i posted my response earlier

probably just setting it up to test the waters for when they go live. I wonder if any orders that may have made it through will be fullfilled ?

Back
Top Bottom