***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Packer sold out of both colorways of the Spaghettis that dropped today. How the hell is that possible? They're sitting on the Fila site

Packer sold out of both colorways of the Spaghettis that dropped today. How the hell is that possible? They're sitting on the Fila site
That's what I'm wondering as well. It was also mentioned they sold out on other sites like PYS, though I never saw them on the site. Local boutique still has a FSR.

Last edited:
cool....glad i bought off fila.com as i see finishline.com is charging tax and shipping again smh

hmmm.... fila must have made a ton of the all star 96 and the 2 fila spaghetti that dropped today because they are the only ones not excluded from promo codes. they excluded the white black 96 though...

the white red og spaghetti was tempting but i cant get over them not making them a true mid

Last edited:
JUST SCOOPED UP THE ALL-STAR GRANT HILL II's FOR $80... SHOUTS OUT TO THE HOMIE NOBLE KANE FOR THE HEADS UP ON THE COUPON CODE! TO BE HONEST, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THE WHITE/WHITE/NAVY OG PAIR AS WELL, GROWIN' UP THESE WERE MY FAVORITE COLOR OF THE GH II'S. THESE WERE AS HOT AS THE JORDAN XI's WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL(DAMN, I'M OLD!) LOL... ANYWAY, I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THIS PURCHASE :nthat: #CLASSICS. HOLLA...

CED B.

no problemo but dream team deserves all the props. lol i wouldnt have never even tried to cop if it werent for him suggesting. when i saw there wasnt no exclusion sign on the page i went for it. if it wasnt for dream teams idea i woulda been waiting for that finishline preorder link and be charged shipping and tax lol. 80 shipped was perfect even though they look like they might sit.

Ahh Fila Stack II Retro! Nice. Takes me back to junior high school.

Last edited:
no problemo but dream team deserves all the props. lol i wouldnt have never even tried to cop if it werent for him suggesting. when i saw there wasnt no exclusion sign on the page i went for it. if it wasnt for dream teams idea i woulda been waiting for that finishline preorder link and be charged shipping and tax lol. 80 shipped was perfect even though they look like they might sit.
Hey man, that's what we here to do. Always happy to help others out, especially when it comes to saving a few bucks here and there. Thanks for the shout

I pulled the trigger on the All Stars and OG Stacks earlier today, didn't want to risk it. Even if they do sit at FILA.com the other jawns that released that other sites have on sale are still retail for them. Props to DreamTeam as well for the heads up.

Last edited:
There was this sneaker event last sunday and I'm pretty sure I was the only person with Fila on.  Only one person said something to me.  He was a vendor there and asked me about my Olympics.

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger on the All Stars and OG Stacks earlier today, didn't want to risk it. Even if they do sit at FILA.com the other jawns that released that other sites have on sale are still retail for them. Props to DreamTeam as well for the heads up.
Anytime man. Yea, I can't see fila.com putting the '96 or Stackhouses on sale. These will sit for a couple weeks, but I think sizes will start disappearing off the site. Either way, congrats on the discounted cop. I'm just hoping Fila doesn't start doing like Reebok did and start excluding promo codes from new releases. 
There was this sneaker event last sunday and I'm pretty sure I was the only person with Fila on.  Only one person said something to me.  He was a vendor there and asked me about my Olympics.
More exclusive the better. I'm sure 1 out every 3 dudes had on some Jumpmans

those all stars will probably sit even harder on finishline.com

i cannot believe they do not understand that free shipping can do a helluva lot more for business...

whoever made the decision to revert back to most of the new kicks not having free shipping should be fired

if i hadnt got my pair for 80 shipped i probably would have got off pickyourshoes and i hate those guys lol

those all stars will probably sit even harder on finishline.com

i cannot believe they do not understand that free shipping can do a helluva lot more for business...

whoever made the decision to revert back to most of the new kicks not having free shipping should be fired

if i hadnt got my pair for 80 shipped i probably would have got off pickyourshoes and i hate those guys lol
 The All Stars are free shipping... 

I need an all red shoe. Been searching for the metallic red foams or was considering making a lebron x id with red upper. Gonna wait till the XI now

Those all red 96s boy.  I would change the patent leather to the scaled leather the Olympics have and call it a day.  It'll be one of the meanest sneakers all year.

Back
Top Bottom