***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

sick.gif
those are horrible!!!

Had a glue stain on my OG color Spaghettis and not to mention the laces they came with were so long I could have tied them 3 times over and they'd still be looking sloppy. FILA don't know what they're doing. How do you mess up something as simple as putting the right size laces on a shoe. Nike/Reebok/Adidas never gave me a problem like that. Needless to say my pair will be returned. Ain't messing with them no more

The quality is not as good on my spaghetti's as my Olympics either.  It's not even close.  But, personally I still like them.  I got the black and white ones.  Every sneaker can't be the best quality I guess.  That may be why you can find them for 40-50 bucks online sometimes.  That's 40-50% off basically.

Last edited:
Had a glue stain on my OG color Spaghettis and not to mention the laces they came with were so long I could have tied them 3 times over and they'd still be looking sloppy. FILA don't know what they're doing. How do you mess up something as simple as putting the right size laces on a shoe. Nike/Reebok/Adidas never gave me a problem like that. Needless to say my pair will be returned. Ain't messing with them no more

probably because they butchered the shoe by lowering it and forgot about the length of the laces to match

Last edited:
probably because they butchered the shoe by lowering it and forgot about the length of the laces to match
You know that actually might be the most logical explanation for it. I mean I'm the type of person who usually lets things slide but these laces are like Rapunzel hair length. It's ridiculous

Ok fellas, the "tradition pack" came in today. After comparing the All Stars to the Olys and the OG Navy GH2s, the All Stars are made the best in my opinion. They line up the most and they just feel more sturdy. Now the Stacks on the other hand had like a black spot on the back heel, 2 to 3 different glue stains, some dirt on the laces like someone tried them on already, access rubber on the bottom of the soles, and that was the observation before trying them on. Now when I tried them on the left side was comfy and sturdy like my black and whites but the right side had like a popped air bubble feeling right under the ball of my foot. Not cool. I read their exchange policy, however it seems complicated as kcuf since you have to send back the pair and order another one 
mean.gif
. Overall I'm pleased with the 96 All Stars, not so please with the Stacks. If the Bulls By The Horn 96s are made more like the All Stars and less like the OG Navy colorway I may cop a pair down the line with a nice discount (hopefully).

are those materials that much heavier? its not like they are all layered on top of each other

and yea my all stars are slightly heavier than my olympics...

i have white round laces somewhere. i might lace swap but something tells me the white laces will be too bright to match

I found some nice fila quarter socks with the F logo on em at Marshall's for 3.99 3 pack but they all looked dingy, like slightly yellowed

Back
Top Bottom