***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Almost looks like a nice boot you can rock for the winter months. These weren't on my radar before, but these pics might have changed that

vs. 

not my photos, however it shows that the shoes look better with the athletic round laces than the oval joints they're sending them out with now. I will be purchasing some replacement laces soon. Any suggestions on whats the best spot online?

Last edited:
Those all red 96s boy.  I would change the patent leather to the scaled leather the Olympics have and call it a day.  It'll be one of the meanest sneakers all year.

Nah I think the patent leather on the GH2 is a significant aspect of the shoe. If the Olys had the patent leather, I wouldn't have passed.

I'm just not a big fan of patent leather period.  It does work sometimes depending on the design.  For me that is.

Also at some point (most likely sometime tomorrow) shopmyoslife.com will have the Fila 96 Olympic with socks as well for 89.99 + shipping.

Last edited:
The thread got quiet after release, I hope everyone got their pairs if they wanted. Mines should be in either today or tomorrow. On to the 95s next month!

Wanted the Spaghettis but have some other kicks on my list for this month that I want more. Hopefully I can cop later.

if i dont get the attaqs im going for the gh 1 black in september and pippen way ups.

hopefully the gh 1 is 79.99 and finishline give free shipping...

fila gotta be re thinking their strategy considering the spaghettis and gh2 are sitting

they came out with a blaze but after the first release its been slow...

PIPPEN WAY UPS.
Woah............heads over to the Nike retro forum.

Edit- got it confused, was hoping for Air Ups. Pippen Way Ups will be copped eventually though.

As far as Fila rethinking their strategy, what else can they do? Besides throwing the limited tag on every pair, nothing else will work IMO. Hell, the Olympics were suppose to be limited to 500, and those still sat for a minute.

Last edited:
lol they been out for a while they are getting discounted hard. already at 89.99

Yeah, I edited my post. The Air Ups came to mind first, though you stated Way Ups. I jumped the gun a little, lol. Might wait for the price to get a bit lower before I purchase.

Stupid office lady ain't wanna work so I ain't get my Stacks and All Stars yesterday like I should have ... today is the day!!! 
laugh.gif

soooooooo... I had asked my Fila rep to help me get a pair of Team Usa's, said he couldnt do it right? So i told a few of my boys that i wasnt too happy.. Long story short 3 different people copped me the USA's in a 9.5 , lol, i mean i paid everyone and i got my pair from a link someone through out here... so 4 pairs.. smh

That remastered pair shouldn't have been made. Leave well enough alone. Create a new model sure, but to bastardize something that looks so great to that... poor idea.

soooooooo... I had asked my Fila rep to help me get a pair of Team Usa's, said he couldnt do it right? So i told a few of my boys that i wasnt too happy.. Long story short 3 different people copped me the USA's in a 9.5 , lol, i mean i paid everyone and i got my pair from a link someone through out here... so 4 pairs.. smh

Great job! Lol

Back
Top Bottom