***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

U must not listen to hiphop lol

"Hypebeast we know bout you! Dont buy shoes unless theyre popular!"-trinidad james

but he isnt a hype beast hes not buying because they are popular hes going to buy before they dry up. i dont get how you miss that

Last edited:
Thats bull crap

they sat the last three times they released. so you mean to tell me people were living under a rock the last three times these came ?

majority of people buying these are hypebeasts and resellers

nostalgic? i willing to bet the majority of people who bought these werent even BORN before they original came out

talking bout nostalgic purposes hahahahahaha

of the people i know seeking these, nostalgia is why they are getting. if you read my whole post you would see that a lot of people simply missed last chances, myself included. but since youre such an expert on all things sneaker, ill take your word for it.

but he isnt a hype beast hes not buying because they are popular hes going to buy before they dry up. i dont get how you miss that
Hes the one who posted the link for the shoes on the fila site and had a chance to buy before anyone else coz it wasnt coming up
Then he posted hell wait and see if its selling well at his local spot and if it is then he'll buy

So u draw yur own conclusions lol

Hhmmm cant believe YOU missed that! Lol

tumblr_lp6hmc0vMo1qmjcsbo1_500.gif

I have to disagree with yall, I think most of the people that want these either had them as a kid or wanted them as a kid. A lot of people don't like them because they are "Filas" and not foams or retro Jordans. And I can't imagine the resell on these being that great but who knows these days.

Also, c'mon man with how big social media is today, of course these would sell better than the other past times they've been retroed.

Hes the one who posted the link for the shoes on the fila site and had a chance to buy before anyone else coz it wasnt coming up
Then he posted hell wait and see if its selling well at his local spot and if it is then he'll buy

So u draw yur own conclusions lol

Hhmmm cant believe YOU missed that! Lol
For someone who "could care less" about me being a hypebeast, you sure have an odd way of showing it...:nerd:

I posted the link because I knew people would have trouble getting them on the site. If you read the rest of this thread, you'd come to the understanding that I liked the shoe, but never thought they'd sell-out so quickly. Thus, why I explained that I may pick-up a pair sooner than expected...

Regardless, I was able to pick-up the last size 9.5 at my spot. The only sizes left were a 8-9, 10.5 & 12. Pretty sure they'll be gone before closing...

I have to disagree with yall, I think most of the people that want these either had them as a kid or wanted them as a kid.

That may be true about those that truly WANT
them, but I bet more than half of those people missed out today because of the people buying to make a quick buck.

If I got a confirmation email from PYS and the money was taken out of my PayPal, am I good ? or could there somehow be a problem ? I just don't want to wake up to an email saying I took too long to pay and I lost them from my cart or some ****....

If I got a confirmation email from PYS and the money was taken out of my PayPal, am I good ? or could there somehow be a problem ? I just don't want to wake up to an email saying I took too long to pay and I lost them from my cart or some ****....
your good, next email is the UPS shipping one. Copped my black/white Kamikazes from them when FNL sold out. I missed out on that link horribly. I still got hope though.

Hold off. Fila is releasing again, and they will be in stores. Why pay 60 over retail?

DO I need to ask if pickyourshoes.com is legit ? Forgive me, I'm not all that seasoned on internet sites...

Glad I picked these up. I had the black and then the blue/white joints. I wish I could find the blue ones but oh well. Rocked the 1s and 2s back in HS and now I'm 32. This is very nostalgic for me.

I struck out again on extrabutter ... I had them in my cart but after that it was timing out. SMH

Back
Top Bottom