***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I had my foreman watching me because I stopped loading parts and shut my dept. down to try and get these and still struck out:smh:

WTF, did a pair of Fila sneakers actually sell out? -_-

I logged onto the Fila website around 7:30 thinking this would be a breeze and the site wasn't letting me add the shoe to cart. I figured it was a site glitch, so I'd wait til this evening to cop.

$150+ on eBay. eff dat!

Good luck to those of you that truly want these.

My pair from a few years back, worn maybe a handful of times or less

woke up mad as **** and called Filas customer service. They will be coming to my local finishline so I'm going to hold off for that so I can try them on atleast. I've waited 17 years, why not 10 more days, Gods willin'!

I checked my order status from FILA a few minutes ago...They are still removing the funds from my account.

I guess shipping will take place later today or early tomorrow...I hope I receive 'em by Tuesday.

Seems like I've been waiting forever & a day.

F@CK YEAH, Finally got a pair via Karmaloop with a coupon code, got 'em for $74 SHIPPED !!! Bad news is they don't ship until 4/12, but I still got 'em though!

I actually used this code that gives the same percentage off and free shipping : 20RETAILME

I checked my order status from FILA a few minutes ago...They are still removing the funds from my account.
I guess shipping will take place later today or early tomorrow...I hope I receive 'em by Tuesday.
Seems like I've been waiting forever & a day.
just got shipping confirmation

^^Same here! Got it from FILA. Can't wait, should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Kinda wish I waited to get them at discount on karmaloop but who knows maybe I wouldn't have been lucky.

I hope everyone was able to snag that wanted them. If not with these drops, most likely with FNL and fly kix will be dropping them a noon tomorrow too. I'll try to post more links if I come across any. Good luck!

Damn tried to cancel my fila.com order but its already been shipped
I cant pass on that karmaloop deal

I just cancelled my order from karmaloop
Although its a $25 difference ill just wait for my fila shipment to come in

Dont want to wait n go to the hassle of returning

FYI: On Karmaloop they were pre-orders to ship out on 4/12 ... worth the wait I suppose.

Ill use a winners circle coupon and a $10 off coupon and get these for $60 on finishline.com- lol at y'all paying OVER retail .... Plus shipping LOLz

Back
Top Bottom