***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

just got my retro 96's in last week from FNL. Such an amazingly dope shoe. I didn't realize the piping was suede and the logo splatter in the lining. pretty dope. I got the last retro back in 07 I think it was, but got the wrong size, could only wear them once, killed my toes. Just been sitting on them ever since waiting on this moment! the piping on those is patent navy. Damb I wish it was my size lol, would've worn that shoe to death.

just got my retro 96's in last week from FNL. Such an amazingly dope shoe. I didn't realize the piping was suede and the logo splatter in the lining. pretty dope. I got the last retro back in 07 I think it was, but got the wrong size, could only wear them once, killed my toes. Just been sitting on them ever since waiting on this moment! the piping on those is patent navy. Damb I wish it was my size lol, would've worn that shoe to death.

Pics and on foot pics?

Somebody convince me to buy the black 95. :lol: tell me they feel just as good as the 96 or something lol

My winners circle reward is gonna expire on jan 5 and its out of the 95 or socks cuz i have nothing i want from finishline right now

Somebody convince me to buy the black 95. :lol: tell me they feel just as good as the 96 or something lol

My winners circle reward is gonna expire on jan 5 and its out of the 95 or socks cuz i have nothing i want from finishline right now
Well the white Navy red 95 is very comfortable even thoughthey aren'tquite what I remembered as a kid so I'm assuming the black is too.

Last edited:
Those looking for the 95s or 96s, they're up for pretty low now...

I'm still waiting for the Double G 96 and now Varsity 96 to go on discount.  May take some more time but I will be ready and waiting.

GL on the fnl. Finally bit on the all star. $3 cheaper than that past karmaloop deal which was 40 tax/shipped.

With store pickup and tax $37. Finally :lol:. Watch after I buy these all the overstock hits ross/marshalls for like $27 :smh:

I had my eye on a pair of the black 95 on there for pick up at the store cuz shipping is bull **** and i checked today and they arent available for pick up no more smh

I want that blue pair of 96s. $42 isn't bad but I just don't know if I'm ever gonna wear them.

Sometimes waiting does pay off. Grabbed the OG peacoat 96's from PYS on their 25% off Christmas sale and they are absolutely flawless. I was expecting the patent to not line up with the midsole like all the other pairs I've seen, but these were perfect! Glad I didn't pay the crazy eBay prices back in the summer. $67.50 + free shipping was much better haha.

peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom