***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Yes - you're right about the subtle red accents setting off the shoe. Based on the pictures it looks like the '16 retro has some awful plastic leather. :smh: Do look forward to your review though.

Just saw this Ill fila jersey shirt at the vault down here in the loop. They didn't have the size I wanted but told me where to get it I might actually go and cop

The fila shoes are dope but they do have a generic look to em also. I like the clothing better.

Love that Fila came back with some retros. But man it seems like they dried up so fast smh. Maybe its just me though. I have 3 pair of Fila 96 & 1 pair of Fila 95 but im not satisfied. Especially since one pair of Fila 96 is a little too big. Still in search of Fila MB, Fila 97, & Fila Spaghetti to add to my collection but no luck so far. I guess ill just have to be happy with the couple pair I do have so far.

how is the quality and fit of the latest fila fx 100 retro?

the white navy colorway

Last edited:
damn ghill 1s and 2s are classics.

I say GH 1 to 4. Dont you notice, the shape of the 1, 2 and 4 are related as a triangular shape (same as his logo). Only the 3 is rounded and more aerodynamic. The V was totally getting no where. However, the digital printing on the fabric claimed to be a new tech for the Vs tho.

Good old days man!!

Is it an old jacket or they re-release the NFL teams now? Those jackets are one of a kind! and the Kangaroo pocket :smokin

definitely an old one, i paid about $35 for it at sneakercon cleveland earlier this year. i love it

and everywhere we went that day everyone was giving me compliments. she was not amused.

Man, it must be a wives thing - mine is not keen on my '90s sporting apparel either! Stay strong brothers!!

I hope to see something totally different for 2017. I mean it has been a long time FILA hasn't retroed the Jamball. At least give us that one model, in my humble opinion that's the ''Mona Lisa'' of all FILA sneakers, from the OG Box to the whole design of the sneaker, to me that screams art and to not ever see it get retroed that's just wrong. Retroing the Jamball should of been a no brainer. If FILA was able to give the Bubbles the retro treatment, after they supposedly couldn't cause of the costs etc. I see why not also give the green light to retro the amazingly beautiful Jamball. When you think of the most incredible looking bottom soles, what comes in mind to me is the Jamball alongside the CB 34 Godzilla by Nike etc. I think if the Jamball was to retro in 2017, it would be a well deserved gift for us FILA fans who keep supporting the brand to keep its legacy alive.
C Flyness ''The UnorthodoxWOLFF''
{Passion over hype!}

has anybody seen the fila 95 og in footlockers? supposedly they released last week the white navy og colorway but this time they supposedly used full grain leather

also on footlocker . com they have 3 colorways of the fila 96 including the wheat colorway. the wheats look sick

I will check them out and if they indeed used a full grain leather, I will be getting a pair. Otherwise, Steve Nash pass. 

those fila 96 Outdoors look pretty good, think i'm get the light wheat pair, $90 seems like a steal

these are what's on ftl.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom