Official Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Saul Alvarez. September 14th, 2013 - Showtime PPV.

so because i find his act classless i'm salty ?

dude is a great fighter, outside the ring he's a cornball that puts on a corny show that you obviously love ....

grow up ...

cool out play boy

i dont get how you know its an act but are upset by it?

I too find his act over the top but thats the point someones gotta put on a show

nobody's tuning into shows like all access to see canelo speak a foreign language and eat fish

hulk hogan was over the top but people paid to see the show even if they paid to see him lose

just like Floyd

but Floyd dont lose

:lol: @ people getting upset at others not liking Money's persona. :rofl: These dudes are getting more bent out of shape than the people complaining about Money...

:lol: @ people getting upset at others not liking Money's persona. :rofl: These dudes are getting more bent out of shape than the people complaining about Money...

who's upset tho?

Its like wwe to me dudes are trying to sell it

i get why people dont like May, i dont get why people think he'll lose :lol:

The only way I see Money losing is if he has issues with his hand again. I've read he's had issues with them being very sore after training sessions leading up to the fight (more than fighters are usually sore).

Last edited:
Its crazy to me that this dude is unbeatable.
As a realistic sports fan i hate to even think that way but the proof is in the pudding.
How can there be no one who can even push dude to limit of possible losing and having to rev it up. its truly amazing and also a sad thing for boxing.
When Money is gone...then what. i know there are other talented fighters to watch but who will be the next top dog.

Hoping Canelo fights hard and doesnt quit after moneys d frustrates him. dont care who wins as long as its a good one.

Its crazy to me that this dude is unbeatable.
As a realistic sports fan i hate to even think that way but the proof is in the pudding.
How can there be no one who can even push dude to limit of possible losing and having to rev it up. its truly amazing and also a sad thing for boxing.
When Money is gone...then what. i know there are other talented fighters to watch but who will be the next top dog.

Hoping Canelo fights hard and doesnt quit after moneys d frustrates him. dont care who wins as long as its a good one.

What people don't understand & beneath bragadocious persona & his ultra lavish lifestyle is Money's work ethic. The dude trains, trains, & trains & then trains some more. No one out there currently works harder than him.

Me and my boy at work were supposed to make a $250 wager on the fight. He hates Mayweather so much, then on Monday he gone back out talking about he not stupid :lol:

So excited for the Mathysse and Garcia fight
smile.gif
This.

Rooting for Swift.

I've been a PBF and Canelo fan for a while now. As much as I'd like to see Canelo win for nationalistic pride, I don't think it's going to happen.

Naw homie he told dude to "grow up".
Cats on NT always comin with that "Leave it to Beaver" BS.
Making unnecessary personal remarks about people.

can't wait :smokin

i got mayweather by unanimous decision... alvarez is a lot younger, but mayweather is still faster & his defense speaks for itself. alvarez's stamina could end up hurting him too.

Hypothetically (with a strong possibility of occurring), Danny or Lucas KO's the other in stunning fashion. Then casual boxing fans will clamor for the winner to get the next crack at PBF.

I don't see any other current name out there that will garner significant interest from the average boxing fan.

It'll be either the winner of this fight or the winner of Devon/Amir (actually at PBF's 147 realm) in December.

It won't be until next May and I think that'll make Lucas take another fight TBH. He doesn't seem like the type of fighter to jump straight into the den at 147. I could see Lucas taking on a Ghost/Paulie type to get his feet wet and then a fight with PBF in a year.

Floyd will fight Kahn IMO. That British money :pimp:

And King Khan will win, in my dreams. Wembley money. His following is truly ridiculous and unquestionably loyal. I wish Khan just had a better chin and improved defense. Everything else is there boxing wise.

Matthysse could handle both Paulie and Ghost, IMO. Although Paulie's slick style may frustrate Lucas a bit.

My favorite fighters are Khan and Trout. Alexander the Great is close, definitely in my top-5. As boring and unappealing as he may be. Still an excellent boxer despite the lack of power. D has a solid chance to decision Khan, but I'm predicting King Khan by decision or even late KO. Amir only has a handful of fights, paydays remaining in his boxing career. I see an early retirement as he's indicated in the past.

Back
Top Bottom