Official Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Saul Alvarez. September 14th, 2013 - Showtime PPV.

Why not? Khan's a huge draw in the UK. Big payday at Wembley. Ideally coming off wins against Molina, Diaz, Alexander (TBD).

If Swift or Matthysse don't impress, why not I ask.

King Khan didn't lose to Lamont in my book. Hometown decision. He was beating Garcia soundly before straying from the strategy and trading.

I'm not saying Khan will win, but he's a big enough draw in Europe and among boxing circles.

Care to say why?

He's not turning down fighting Khan for another belt at 147 when he knows how those fans travel and the money they bring.

Not even considering the Lucas/Danny winner Champ. I'll keep that open but I think they'd both take a warm up at 147 before jumping in with Floyd. Even if one of them demolishes the other.

Last edited:
The undercard will be epic will DSG once again prove he is the best current 140lbs in the division? Will Matthysse KO ratio improve tonight and capture the WBA & WBC titles at 140? Will Matthysse surpass Sergio Martinez in terms of success?

For all of y'all asking what time the Main Event starts....

Don't miss the Garcia/Matthysse undercard.

Last edited:
MGM is a ******g madhouse.

These Mexican women are :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not gonna front, I'm not an avid boxing fan, just looking for some plans tonight :wow: :lol: so that's why I'm asking what time the Main Event is.

Back
Top Bottom