Official Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Saul Alvarez. September 14th, 2013 - Showtime PPV.

If PBF cruises to a decision, props to the hype machine that drove Canelo and made America believe this was a bonafide challenge to Floyd's undefeated record.

There's always that one boxing event a year that gets every out :lol:

For real! My local Tilted Kilt at the mall had a freakin long line to get in and more people waiting to get their number called for a table. Lots of hype for this fight. Hopefully we get a good one :smokin

Reported each and every one of you asking for streams 
nthat.gif

I have uverse and paid the 75 for the hd version but only my sd channel is coming in and its the same **** theyve been showing all day, have any of the other fights started or am I just too impatient. Ive never dropped $75 for tv before unless i was buying an actual tv so im a lil nervous.

I have uverse and paid the 75 for the hd version but only my sd channel is coming in and its the same **** theyve been showing all day, have any of the other fights started or am I just too impatient. Ive never dropped $75 for tv before unless i was buying an actual tv so im a lil nervous.

PPV portion of the card has started already

found it...just had to throw an extra 1 infront of the channel....damn i didnt even know i had a channel 1102, if i have 1100 freakin channels how come i can never find **** to watch

found it...just had to throw an extra 1 infront of the channel....damn i didnt even know i had a channel 1102, if i have 1100 freakin channels how come i can never find **** to watch
i know the feel 

laugh.gif

pay for 700 channels and only watch channels 670-700

VERY casual fan here, so don't flame...  What time does the main event start?  And I know the other fight is supposed to be good (have no idea who the other guys are
laugh.gif
)  what time is that starting?  Thanks.

VERY casual fan here, so don't flame...  What time does the main event start?  And I know the other fight is supposed to be good (have no idea who the other guys are :lol: )  what time is that starting?  Thanks.

Main event (a safe prediction) would be 10pm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom