Official Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Saul Alvarez. September 14th, 2013 - Showtime PPV.

I don't think she can be banned for life unless the NSAC all votes for it.

But I do think with multiple questionable scorecards can be suspended for an amount of time.
Hopefully if enough writers and sports shows pick up the story it'll start putting pressure on the NSAC to take some kind of action...

ibmc4V8FhxeqC.gif

Is Bieber gonna have to choke a *****?

Hopefully if enough writers and sports shows pick up the story it'll start putting pressure on the NSAC to take some kind of action...

I don't think anything happened to her when she made the Bradley decision. So we'll see. She was the only judge GBP could afford....

:lol:

floyd really is the best... and no im not surprised because i liked him from the beginning when he turned pro even though i thought he was a boring fighter :lol:... but ya who else is there for floyd to beat? there will always be excuses for him but you cant blame him for being great

Garcia :pimp:

Always proving people wrong. Glad he put a beating on Lucas.

Money :pimp:

That was slight work. Canelo just ain't ready. Nobody will beat Floyd. Nobody.

yeah IDK why I even asked. i think younghollywood had a 50G bet on mayweather
MGM arena was so dope tonight, SMH at CJ Ross trying to rob me outa my 2 straps in winnings.  Time to go get turnt up at surrender tonight tho.  Hope some of yall invested ur money tonight on the champ too, only wish I was a bigger gambler.  

Easy win for money....cotto was the only one recently to give floyd some type of challenge. Can't imagine who's next for floyd.

I want PBF to get that record hes chasing, but really theres no competition I think he should just get his Elway/'93 Jordan on and retire on top. Id hate for him to end up being my generations Ali, and when Im old and hes even older dude cant even talk or walk by himself.

I want PBF to get that record hes chasing, but really theres no competition I think he should just get his Elway/'93 Jordan on and retire on top. Id hate for him to end up being my generations Ali, and when Im old and hes even older dude cant even talk or walk by himself.
older ali rope a doped all day, going out of his way to take extra punishment. while money never really gets hit, he will be fine.

You guys really need to soak in what you're experiencing with mayweathers career. People can complain all day about his style not being exciting or his opponents being whatever excuses people make but make no mistake you are witnessing a master at his craft. You are watching a Michael Jordan in the boxing ring. You will tell your kids and grand kids that whatever great fighters are around during their generation that is considered the best couldn't have beat the best of your time mayweather. Enjoy these last 4 fights....... Oh and by the way the hands down best moment of the night was when Camelot missed a punch andd hit the ropes and Mayweather put his hands down and stared at the ropes moving in the opposite direction. That **** was hilarious and really showed how canelo was in over his head. Haha

Back
Top Bottom