Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I would have to say that these are not on the level of the royal foams or the HOH royal foam that was released awhile back. It's a foam pro, back in 02, you could walk into any store and get them at retail. Now because they stamped HOH on the box, people are feenin for these.
I'm saying.
laugh.gif

I'll completely fall out of these show up at footaction. Even funnier would be if they showed up at footaction looking exactly like the 2002 releaseinstead of the ones that just dropped but i doubt it. It doesn't make sense that they'd drop again at another chain store. Who was it that you spoke toat Flight Club, Chris?

BTW^^^ What's good Danny? Ain't seen you in mad long.

Part 2 from yesterday two more copped today. Been out there since 7 this morning Still got luckey. Fresh you was out there today ? I don't think I seenyou. Here are pic's

71c158eed3e4d3afe2632b297ee01e1063e1e34.pjpg

a36159e4d4e0d8a02615a5d136f44b1a149135b.pjpg

I would have to say that these are not on the level of the royal foams or the HOH royal foam that was released awhile back. It's a foam pro, back in 02, you could walk into any store and get them at retail. Now because they stamped HOH on the box, people are feenin for these.

exactly!

WOW. I have wireless in my building. They told me we didn''t have it. Lunch breaks will now be consumed with my useless posts.

another successful release for nike
laugh.gif
where there is hype,there is money.
smh.gif

if these hit FA,it'll be HOH all over again.,ny that is
laugh.gif

what's the word on LA? 1 per customer? how many pairs?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iTsThEkIdBeZ

exactly!
This isn't 02' anymore, or 07' for that matter. That's the way i carried it when the Penny Foam 1's dropped that january. Itsa new wagon, and alot more folks are rolling.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

wait, so NYC.. are foams done already??
laugh.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
, that bad huh?
frown.gif

i'm headed to the train right now.
don't waste your time my friend
HOH is not* answering the phone, they never do.. it really got that ugly in Harlem?
no chance?
ohwell.gif

good times, went back to HOH this morning and got 2 more pairs.......stood on like 25mins for the first pair then got back on line, managed to get one of thelast 15 pairs.....too easy, lmaoooo@ all the familiar faces from yesterday....business was getting done out there

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

wait, so NYC.. are foams done already??
laugh.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
, that bad huh?
frown.gif

i'm headed to the train right now.
HOH is not* answering the phone, they never do.. it really got that ugly in Harlem?
no chance?
ohwell.gif

So, what are the number's?
Total for all three HOH's combined?

I know Chicago got only 25-30 pairs.
What about NYC and LA?

Back
Top Bottom