Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

is HOH NYC still giving out numbers or can anyone come thru and get a pair?
You get back what you put in, so if your gonna stay behind the PC screen all day asking questions i dont think its gonna happen for ya, but if you go out there "network" you might find cats with numerous numbers or numbers that they cant use because they dont have someone to scoop for them.
there were cats copping yesterday with no number, i know this for a fact!

QFT.

Mission accomplished.

SherlockOUT!

i would cop if they werent so hard to get. these are worth retail. not worth 300+ tho. good job to everyone to was able to get.

Man, if anybody out there got the wrong size I'm looking to trade some DS 12 Eggplants for a pair of these. PM

i gotta go to the beverly center today, if i can get a pair cool if not im not sweating it, but it doesn't hurt to go try your luck.

I was 494, my boy was 495 his girl was 496 we got 12, 10.5 and 7.5. dudes around the corner that were online were beasting n lowballing me 250 for it. Thepeople had a chance. i left at 8:40 the already sold out sz 10 and below n a few 7.5s were left.

Some guy hit me up on eBay asking if he could buy them for retail. Smh they're on eBay for a reason. I will never ever hook up people I have never talkedto. I told him to get me tan yeezys for retail, I'll add 15$ to make things even, he ships first, and we have a deal. Anyone here on nt who can get me tansfor 215, I'm willing to make that trade. I think I'm being just as reasonable as people who are asking to pay retail to 275 for these.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Some guy hit me up on eBay asking if he could buy them for retail. Smh they're on eBay for a reason. I will never ever hook up people I have never talked to. I told him to get me tan yeezys for retail, I'll add 15$ to make things even, he ships first, and we have a deal. Anyone here on nt who can get me tans for 215, I'm willing to make that trade. I think I'm being just as reasonable as people who are asking to pay retail to 275 for these.

i was the one that hit you on ebay fam - there was no disrespect intended im just trying to get a pair.. feel me

Yo, dude at Flight Club saying FOOTACTION getting these too? Any truth in this? Dude wouldn't take the shoe for consignment because he said FOOTACTION isgettin them.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Some guy hit me up on eBay asking if he could buy them for retail. Smh they're on eBay for a reason. I will never ever hook up people I have never talked to. I told him to get me tan yeezys for retail, I'll add 15$ to make things even, he ships first, and we have a deal. Anyone here on nt who can get me tans for 215, I'm willing to make that trade. I think I'm being just as reasonable as people who are asking to pay retail to 275 for these.

on_line.gif
Rub Da Cube
i was the one that hit you on ebay fam - there was no disrespect intended im just trying to get a pair.. feel me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NT-EGAY-CAMPING-NT

it comes full circle
like a twlight zone episode
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

Tan yeezys and u gettem
smile.gif
I just don't like random ppl asking for hook ups. I'm not trying to sound mean but u can see why I'm weary. It's all good. I'm really looking to sell these for a tad more to cancel debts or trade for tan yeezys.

I would have to say that these are not on the level of the royal foams or the HOH royal foam that was released awhile back. It's a foam pro, back in 02,you could walk into any store and get them at retail. Now because they stamped HOH on the box, people are feenin for these.

Nike Foamposite I Eggplant (SZ 9.5 & 10) - Anyone Interested? ($325.00 each)
tryna get the pearls for retail but your charging $125 over retail for theeggplants. Oh, the irony

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Nike Foamposite I Eggplant (SZ 9.5 & 10) - Anyone Interested? ($325.00 each)
tryna get the pearls for retail but your charging $125 over retail for the eggplants. Oh, the irony

thats old i havent gotten around to take that off but thanks for the reminder
wink.gif

Geeze, $325 for eggplants size 9.5 or 10.....I dont think that EVER sold that high, only for sizes 14 or 15. $260 max

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Funny day all around yesterday in Harlem. Cops were pissin' a lot of dudes off. Saw a few familiar Nter's out there and some I don't know but I'm sure are members
laugh.gif
. I had on voltage foams. Shout out to HOH for using audit tickets to keep the order...employees know wassup. I made my money back real quick.
l Knicks Fresh Knick l, were you the guy that had the duplicate ticket? Didn't wanna ask who you are and get the
indifferent.gif
...that one wasn't my fault fam.
laugh.gif
You had Voltage foams you said rah, yea i think i remember you, you know what funny i had the wrong number i had 257 instead of 266, i just forgot

some dudes kix was looking nice.. i seen 2 pairs of flightposite J kidd joints...

some all black foams with clear bottom and I had on a pair of Lebron 20-5-5 red and silver joints..

I was sleeping when i heard the news, i would have whip out some heat no mo.

LOL even if it was old u still were charging rape! How do I know u won't charge rape for pearls if I givem to u for retail? LOL I love nt. Ps. If anyonehas a 10.5-12 and needs a 8.5 or 10 get at me.

Back
Top Bottom