Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

^ lol you can't really put it at 500 because some other guy has theirs at 400 BIN. Well nvm a rich guy might not even take the time to look at the 400 andbuy the 500 auction like always.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

this thread looks like its dying...So in honor of all the NT'ers that thought they were KING OF HOHNY, I STILL GOT THA CROWN....
Damn, what is that? Like, ten pairs?

I see a 14 in there on the bottom right hand corner.

Still looking for a DS sz 14 pair, by the way. Paypal ready!
happy.gif

^^^ i agree. my size is selling for 350 - 400 shipped on ebay still. if my OLNL pack sells, i might cop.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

YO FRANK ...

I would APPRECIATE it if you would GET BACK TO ME and the others regarding our refund . I FEEL THAT IT HAS BE LONG ENOUGH.

THANK YOU
Unfortunately, i have other NT'er PM'ing ME about onlyMj's. I don't know him. I only saw him once.

It's funny that he's vanished.... hope everyone gets their refund.
eyes.gif
Rico- Damn man I didn't know things were that off the hook....
I hope all you get your money back!

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

YO FRANK ...

I would APPRECIATE it if you would GET BACK TO ME and the others regarding our refund . I FEEL THAT IT HAS BEEN LONG ENOUGH.

THANK YOU
Unfortunately, i have other NT'er PM'ing ME about onlyMj's. I don't know him. I only saw him once.

It's funny that he's vanished.... hope everyone gets their refund.
eyes.gif
Rico- Damn man I didn't know things were that off the hook....
I hope all you get your money back!

TAK .... dont even get me started on HOW OFF THE HOOK THIS HAS BEEN ....

NEVER ONCE have I ever had to do so much to GET MY ONW MONEY BACK in my life ... lol

So I understand what going on ^ people sent this guy money months in advance to pick up these shoes for them. The guy I guess didn't come through and hasnow held onto the money. Now he is claiming some BS story that he cannot issue the refund? How much money is this guy holding onto?

I'm sorry bklyn style... but these are terrible.

I agree with Henz, they would be sitting if they were GR in the City and you know it.

So far I've only seen one person wearing these, they look worse in person. Now if they were the white ones from before, they'd be flying off shelves.Put limited on anything and it sells
grin.gif

Wait till the real Pearls drop..
They're re releasing those? Mine are a little yellow

everybody has an opinion of there own... just cause 1 or even 1 billion people say they dont like the shoe doesnt mean the shoe aint FIRE!! thats just yaopinion... people who complain about this colorway shouldnt cop and more then likely there just mad they weren't creative enough to put a outfit togethercuz of the off white... AND I AINT TALKIN ABOUT ANYBODY IN PATICULAR so dont take it to the @$@ and write a paragraph about why im wrong!!

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

people who complain about this colorway shouldnt cop and more then likely there just mad they weren't creative enough to put a outfit together cuz of the off white... !

laugh.gif
Yea, we'll go with that.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

So far I've only seen one person wearing these
Do you realize only 700 were released and probably half off those were for resell purposes?

You can't go by that.

people who complain about this colorway shouldnt cop and more then likely there just mad they weren't creative enough to put a outfit together cuz of the off white... !

laugh.gif
Yea, we'll go with that.
grin.gif

there is too much hype on these

i am sure a year ago

but i dont really care that much for shoes anymore

i might have even been out there for this release if there was no swoosh and they where an all white penny foam

but in 1997 these shoes did not sell out when footlocker dropped the og's to $99.99

and when they where first retroed in 2002 mom and pop stores cursed these shoes cause they floped also and had to see them for $99.99

its all stupid hype beyond this point

i got an 8.5 deadstock from 2002 you think there worth more then a 2 time retro
i'll take $____ for my pair

Originally Posted by AJ27526

laugh.gif
Yea, we'll go with that.
grin.gif
Not sure if that was at me, but that flew over your head if so.

If not, disregard...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

So far I've only seen one person wearing these
Do you realize only 700 were released and probably half off those were for resell purposes?

You can't go by that.

That's true, but I wasn't trying to say I don't see people wearing them therefore they're not that good. But I'm IN NYC, so I'd expectto see them a little more.

The people who are hating on these were the ones that were not able to pick up a pair. If they would have picked up a pair, they would have been bragging aboutwhat a beautiful shoe this is.

I miss my OG's, I wish I wouldn't have sold them. But I'm happy with the HOH retro. I'll post pics later

Back
Top Bottom