Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Mbappe has more clout than Macron I swear :lol:

The players will never have more leverage over the Federation than they have now though given everything the FFF is facing right now...

So in the past two days we seen this and high profile racism, where's all the super league the protesters making sure sanctity of football is being kept?

Meeting scheduled between Nice and Poch tomorrow, they're really interested in having him replace Favre

So in the past two days we seen this and high profile racism, where's all the super league the protesters making sure sanctity of football is being kept?
It's pretty wild that La Liga still haven't taken any action yet...

I'd also be surprised by Atleti not even releasing any public statement/condemnation of their fans let alone banning those nazi ultras if I didn't already think they were a garbage club and fanbase.

Calling it willful negligence is too kind, that's more of a tacit endorsement than anything.

Yea USA got the crown I was thinking just in Europe not counting Eastern Europe when I typed that

Patetico de madrid were disgraces all around. Wanda was lifeless other than some racism and the last 10 mins. They pretended it’s this hostile place but RM players were quoted saying they felt comfortable the whole match. I can’t count how many times I’ve watched Rodrygo’s goal and celebration. 21 year old stone cold killer.

Patetico de madrid were disgraces all around. Wanda was lifeless other than some racism and the last 10 mins. They pretended it’s this hostile place but RM players were quoted saying they felt comfortable the whole match. I can’t count how many times I’ve watched Rodrygo’s goal and celebration. 21 year old stone cold killer.

ugh. where are the Germans to invade another European major city when you need it:rolleyes :smh:

ugh. where are the Germans to invade another European major city when you need it:rolleyes :smh:

Pass, some of this same club’s fans were casually throwing up Nazi salutes just recently

To be fair, this is a problem in football and sports in general, but I rarely see it as commonly accepted as I did with Atletico (barring clubs from countries like Hungary or Russia). Juventus and Lazio ultras are up there too.

I’ve seen someone saying England is much better off for black/non white players; did we forget the abuse black English players received at the latest Euro tournament?

I’ll say that enforcement of anti racist abuse laws is better, but there’s plenty of disgusting racists out there that hide on social media or throw indirect (but obvious to anyone with a brain) racist insults similar to their media headlines.

Anyone who’s been around drunk English fans know how racist and violent they can be.

Last edited:
it's not certain clubs or leagues. let's not be naive. It's literally everywhere you go.
I've been around the world and it's the same **** different language.

Leagues have to start taking points away if they want any real change. Doing the same **** they been doing (irrelevant fines) is just gonna end in the same result.

Atleti should be ashamed for not being proactive. So should the Spanish government. They were beating and incarcerating Catalans for protesting their Independence but let these scumbags do whatever they want.
But you can't expect the Tebas or the Spanish government to do anything because let's be real. They are racist too.

Last edited:
Grealish gonna go back to Villa. I always thought the goal as a player was to go play with the best players and try to win titles and trophies. It is always strange to me when players don't take that route. I know in some instances money is a big driver. But where is Jack going to go realistically? You got Foden, KDB, and Haaland. Maybe unhappy with playing time? the role he is given? Hates Pep? You are at the pinnacle right now.

Fans were crying all summer but this is looking like a big W. Saved money and lets a talented player develop and bag goals.

Back
Top Bottom