• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Probably been his most underrated attribute, dude has been an availability machine since joining :lol:

His durability is wild because he hardly ever gets rotated or rested either, he plays 90% of the time

Anyone going to the Rose Bowl this Saturday? We just happen to have the coldest storm in years this weekend. Smh.

FSG have been stable owners who have helped bring Liverpool back to the top. Can’t say I’m upset they won’t be selling.

FSG have been stable owners who have helped bring Liverpool back to the top. Can’t say I’m upset they won’t be selling.
Was a shock when the news came out last year, don't think you guys have been mismanaged in the slightest no matter the fan complaints regarding transfers :lol:. FSG has treated you guys better than their crown jewel in Boston.

Henry said they don't see themselves in England forever but they're not looking for a full sale anymore, just potential minority investment.

You guys should take solace in the fact that they've typically been good with putting smart people in charge of football related decisions unlike some of the other American owners in the league...

renato sucks b
he’s basically portuguese ander herrera
How dare you sir .. ander is a damn saint
I agree 100%.. very fortunate with your current owners. I think their engagement with fans has been pretty impressive. Have they gotten everything right? Not at all. But they have handled their missteps wisely. With some investment I can see y’all continuing to be dangerous while under their ownership

Back
Top Bottom