• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I decided to watch Pakistan Super League (cricket) games over Chelsea game on Sunday morning. The PSL season will end on March 19 I think

Kante & Pulisic :pimp:

I hope players find a way to have a good chemistry asap

Not one shooting drill in sight 💀

madristas racially abusing their own players is wild while their own players are trying to stop the racial abuse on vinicius from other fans

he really shouldn't have apologized. sad state of football fandom

Another day, another Brotha getting racially abused for no reason. These “fans” are clowns that don’t deserve anything but disrespect.

Whew

He's def gonna catch a ban for that, they suspend managers for saying less in Italy :lol:, but damn he exposed his ***

Racism is shameful. Unfortunately toxic fans are in any fan base, RM included. These bums recently had Tchouameni apologizing on social media for attending fashion week while injured.

One thing I will say though is that I’m not going to equate the collective voice of no profile pic losers on IG, Twitter cats that aren’t even in Spain, and 15 year old angry incel types to the actual voice of the Bernabeu.

I feel bad for players scrolling through their feeds if it feels like they’re getting harassed by an angry vocal minority, but collectively as footy fans we shouldn’t feel the need to hold non-racist fans accountable for every racist with an internet connection who are not even in actual stadiums attending matches. This is not equal to Atleti fans hanging a Vini doll on a bridge, or recently when during a moment of silence people were targeting abuse at Vini, or in 2021 when La Liga filed a complaint of racist abuse against Vini in the camp nou. Clubs, players, and fans can actually do something internally about these incidents, but people can’t police every angry fool with a smart phone in every corner of the planet.

Spaniards are not going to grow man.

There is no growth without education and Spain doesn’t want to evolve. Those are just the facts.

It’s literally against the law to teach students about Franco in the Spanish educational system. The government forbids it.

I think that law is in their constitution or something. Dictators still controlling things from the dead. It’s crazy.

zinedine-zidane.gif

Life really came swiftly for his *** immediately after :rofl:

Was a wrap soon as President Mbappe spoke out against his comments

Back
Top Bottom