OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

He's not lying :lol:

Still think he has enough juice for a couple more seasons in Europe but maybe he's not trying to play until 40 like some other

20230617_174728.jpg

:rofl:

:lol: at Ronaldo telling him “You have to relax if you want me to come out”

Reminds me of what Rio Ferdinand said :lol:

They just won’t start Leão man. I don’t know what more he has to do anymore. This is making me sick.

luisfigo luisfigo how’d we play tho? Or if anyone else watched lmk.

He's not lying :lol:

Still think he has enough juice for a couple more seasons in Europe but maybe he's not trying to play until 40 like some other

He straight up said he’s done with Europe since the Barça deal fell through. Doesn’t seem like he enjoys the spotlight as much as Ronaldo, so he probably won’t be happy until he can finally hang up his jersey.

They just won’t start Leão man. I don’t know what more he has to do anymore. This is making me sick.

luisfigo luisfigo how’d we play tho? Or if anyone else watched lmk.

Won 3-1. Ronaldo is washed. I thought part of the reason they brought on Martin nez was to move on from him but he played the whole game. Leao didn’t even get garbage time.

The narrative of bruno and Bernardo not being able to play together was put to rest for just today as bruno set up Bernardo beautifully for the first goal and bruno had a brace. Whether Bernardo plays out wide or in the middle for us he always slows down the counter attack and I can’t stand it. As soon as we are on a counter and he crosses midfield you can bet he’ll slow down, run in a circle and then pass the ball sideways or pull back.

At one point when we were up 2-0, neves was brought on to play a double pivot with palhinha. Lol. Couldn’t tell if it was santos or Martin nez.

It’s still early and the results are more than acceptable but outside of playing 3 in the back I don’t see too much difference from santos l. Maybe Martin nez wants to secure qualification and lock down seeding before a complete overhaul

Won 3-1. Ronaldo is washed. I thought part of the reason they brought on Martin nez was to move on from him but he played the whole game. Leao didn’t even get garbage time.

The narrative of bruno and Bernardo not being able to play together was put to rest for just today as bruno set up Bernardo beautifully for the first goal and bruno had a brace. Whether Bernardo plays out wide or in the middle for us he always slows down the counter attack and I can’t stand it. As soon as we are on a counter and he crosses midfield you can bet he’ll slow down, run in a circle and then pass the ball sideways or pull back.

At one point when we were up 2-0, neves was brought on to play a double pivot with palhinha. Lol. Couldn’t tell if it was santos or Martin nez.

It’s still early and the results are more than acceptable but outside of playing 3 in the back I don’t see too much difference from santos l. Maybe Martin nez wants to secure qualification and lock down seeding before a complete overhaul

Really? I checked Portuguese Twitter after I asked and they said Ronaldo did a good job of playing like an actual traditional 9.

One touch volley passes, holding the ball up, making sure other players got into space.

They’re all over Felix tho. :lol:

But yes we have to transition from Ronaldo. I agree.

Carlo and RM fan base getting trolled :lol: :smh: They’re out here presenting Brahim as a big signing too. Dude is mid and came back from loan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom