OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1687889045356.jpeg

Georgia topped this group.

What’s going on with Georgia? 🤔

And no Kvaradona doesn’t play for U-21.

1687892696752.png

Weird and pathetic obsession. Imagine trying this hard to bash one of the best to ever play the game we’re passionate about. Let it go and save it for your Barca bubbles on twitter and Reddit. Nobody is buying your garbage PR spins here.

Best player ever in footy’s toughest competition against its best teams. Deal with it.
Biggest rapist to dawn the Real kit. Hide your women, we know Ronaldo can't hear the word no! But y'all stay running to defend a sexual predator.

Sheesh
I really don’t see it with Rice but if Arteta wants him that bad
2F7A68F2-0F1A-41F7-A21D-39481D3A4BC6.gif
The Rice + Havertz combo is really testing my trust, I can't lie. I'd really like a striker if we're planning on offloading Balogun, but knowing we're gonna sell him for a pack of gum while being charged record fees for a scorer, that's not really tenable.

A Rice, Havertz, Odegaard midfield seems a little soft no?

When they run in teams that can't defend it's going to be field day tho

Yea arsenal went all in think they got this one

man has 1 year left on his contract too
wild
i guess we will see. i don’t know enough about him to really pass judgement.

and is havertz really gonna be in the midfield?

Sheesh
I really don’t see it with Rice but if Arteta wants him that bad
2F7A68F2-0F1A-41F7-A21D-39481D3A4BC6.gif

The Rice + Havertz combo is really testing my trust, I can't lie. I'd really like a striker if we're planning on offloading Balogun, but knowing we're gonna sell him for a pack of gum while being charged record fees for a scorer, that's not really tenable.
I don’t see it with Rice, granted I don’t watch West Ham like that. The Tifo vids and highlights make him look real good but is he worth the price? Idk, I guess we will see…well the deal has to go through first.

Balogun for sure has to be gone if Havertz is here right? Somehow we still have Eddie on the books. Doesn’t make sense to me. But a lot of teams are interested in Balogun, if he does leave, going back to France or a move to Germany would do him good.

That Bayern workout plan is something serious. I remember Goretzka getting jacked up

Back
Top Bottom