OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Malmo

DXr24f2W0AIIRrV.jpg

I know my audience in here. I know there are guys currently watching MLS, Copa Libertadores, Brasileirao, Liga MX, etc.

I also know that no one in here is watching the Swedish league. Or any league in Scandinavia (unless they have a gambling problem).

That said, I revised the thread title just for you.

SmartSelect_20230628_033726_Yuzu Browser.jpg

Was doing some googling, Italy's rigidity to new stadiums going up is really killing team's revenues, and unfortunately for the nostalgia people the San Siro probably has to go.

With the CVC deal in Spain (still not a good deal) but it has allowed just about every team to renovate or build something new

Betis is gonna build a new stadium
Atletico is building their sports city and a beach
The Basque teams already had nice buildings
Even regulation level teams Getafe, Celta are improving. Once the new Bernabeu & Camp Nou are fully functioning there's going to be major gap created there.

La liga people sup wit this guy

he's still rough around the edges but i like him a lot
he's kind of a winger/forward/attacking midfielder that has a great instinct for goals. to keep celta from being relegated on the final matchday, he dropped a brace on barca's head in spectacular fashion.
pep would turn him in to a good player with potential to be a great player. right now he's raw talent but one thing to note is he performed really well against the big teams in spain

i wouldn't spend anything crazy for him but seems other premier league clubs are interested too (the big ones)
i can see how his explosiveness attracts english teams

SmartSelect_20230628_033726_Yuzu Browser.jpg

Was doing some googling, Italy's rigidity to new stadiums going up is really killing team's revenues, and unfortunately for the nostalgia people the San Siro probably has to go.

With the CVC deal in Spain (still not a good deal) but it has allowed just about every team to renovate or build something new

Betis is gonna build a new stadium
Atletico is building their sports city and a beach
The Basque teams already had nice buildings
Even regulation level teams Getafe, Celta are improving. Once the new Bernabeu & Camp Nou are fully functioning there's going to be major gap created there.

Another issue in Italy is that the clubs don’t own the stadiums, the cities do. Juve is one of the few exceptions.

I don't see the hype with declan rice for 100m. Hes a 55m player all day.
Many tell me about the tackling and interceptions but I thought about this.

If you're playing for a team that is 18th in the league for the entire season in possession, it's possible to be one of the leaders in those defensive counting statistics. What would impress me a heck of a lot more, is if your playing for a man city, Brighton, arsenal, man united who are top 6ish in possession and you still have those stats. West Ham are around 41% possession for the 2022/23 season.

i hope we pull of out the declan rice chase too. i dont get why we're nutting over ourselves for him :lol:

surprised people arent bidding 100 million for scott mctominay

I will never understand FFP.. Chelsea bout to drop another 100 mil on a midfielder and yet we only have 100 mil to spend in total.

shifting gears…
Just to add more context to the story.. apparently Antony posted this about his recent domestic situation.

1687967007209.png

Back
Top Bottom