OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20E0D724-89AA-4AC4-A349-E6C3170B4D49.jpeg

Good luck at Spurs James.

Made for each other. Weak.
Is this real?

vtotheinay vtotheinay
I keep seeing we have this Gravenberch link/obsession. I must admit, I haven't paid him too much attention.

If it happens, even though I've seen from numerous notes he's off limits, what can we expect from him?

I think Rice for Gundo is a downgrade. Obviously after winning the treble with him being an integral part its easy to say. But Rice has never impressed me. I know the advanced analytics show something different. But i think Stones is honestly better on the ball. Rice has never impressed me with his touch or control to think he can play as an 8.

I do like the Kovacic signing though. More expensive then i thought if the numbers i have seen are true. But i feel like he will fit seamlessly into the team.

Without knowing what Riyad is going to do i think the team may need wing depth. But they need to find a way to get Julian Alvarez more playing time. That kid is a baller and if it means slotting him in at the wing at some point so be it.

This is true. Because he won the CL an unprecedented 3 times in a row in the modern game. And 4 times in 5 years. While being the best player in the team and the toughest competition in a time where it was stacked.

Most goals in the comps history, most assists, and the best to ever do it in the CL.
and the worst to do it ever in the biggest of competitions, the world cup.

the competition the all time greats hang their hat on….ronaldo has less knockout goals and assists than manuel nuer or benjamin pavard

BUT he’s OUR al nasir legend that even though he failed miserably for juventus, man united, and portugal. he still lead al nassr to heroic 2nd place in the 47th best league in the world

and the worst to do it ever in the biggest of competitions, the world cup.

the competition the all time greats hang their hat on….ronaldo has less knockout goals and assists than manuel nuer or benjamin pavard

BUT he’s OUR al nasir legend that even though he failed miserably for juventus, man united, and portugal. he still lead al nassr to heroic 2nd place in the 47th best league in the world

Weird and pathetic obsession. Imagine trying this hard to bash one of the best to ever play the game we’re passionate about. Let it go and save it for your Barca bubbles on twitter and Reddit. Nobody is buying your garbage PR spins here.

Best player ever in footy’s toughest competition against its best teams. Deal with it.

*discusses CR7’s historic transfer to Real Madrid where he played CLUB football*

🤡 talks about CR7 in world cups for Portugal.

At least fluid hips fluid hips criticism was relevant

Last edited:
it still hurts i see
gets sad and lashes out when you talk about ronaldo’s career

but don’t worry i won’t try and insult you personally because i don’t get hurt for footballers

it still hurts i see
gets sad and lashes out when you talk about ronaldo’s career

but don’t worry i won’t try and insult you personally because i don’t get hurt for footballers

I’m not a Portugal fan tho. And yes the pain of 4 CLs is unbearable.

Weird and pathetic obsession. Imagine trying this hard to bash one of the best to ever play the game we’re passionate about. Let it go and save it for your Barca bubbles on twitter and Reddit. Nobody is buying your garbage PR spins here.

Best player ever in footy’s toughest competition against its best teams. Deal with it.

Thought it was weird how every topic seems a way to discuss Ronaldo with him. Straight off of twitter with the obsession.

Understand you value Messi more, nothing wrong with that. Does not mean every topic needs to be a way to drag Ronaldo into it.

Thought it was weird how every topic seems a way to discuss Ronaldo with him. Straight off of twitter with the obsession.

Understand you value Messi more, nothing wrong with that. Does not mean every topic needs to be a way to drag Ronaldo into it.

Mans is gunna be 60 doing free Messi PR. These cats MO is to rewrite the history of how CR is remembered. They know if they ever ease up people will remember CR’s career for the insanely successful and legendary one it was. So there’s no option but lifelong and obsessive discrediting with zero acknowledgment.

Anyone follow the brasileirao league?
Been looking at Vitor Roque for a few months and anyone have any opinions on him? Don't understand the Barca push for him. He seems decent but not mind blowing from what I seen but I admit I haven't watched a live game with him.

Last edited:

2018 Ronnie goes to Juventus.

Jape said he’d never care to discuss Ronaldo again because it wasn’t about him - it was about hating RM.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom