OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They, or any club, don’t pay the transfer fee all at once. They pay in installments, that’s why you see links to Mount, Onana, and Hojlund even though their combined cost would be well over 100 mil.
I know how payment structures work. I was speaking to the fact United have much higher revenue than these other clubs and yet are apparently being limited by FFP. Yet a club like Chelsea can spend 500m in a years time and have no issues.

I really do think this has more to do with the sale then to do with the club actually having money. But then again we are always slow in the market under these owners

Wishing Edou the best of luck

I'll never forget his clean sheet streak. My favorite celebration part about him is that he ran to celebrate with his teammates after Emerson's goal against Atletico. His 2021 season was truly magical

heiitse-cfc.gif

Crazy man. I thought Kai'd play 5-6 seasons with Chelsea

I like him. It stinks he was unable to find his best position with the club

heiitse-cfc.gif

Good luck to Kai and thanks for that special goal

Glad the club got a good fee for Mount, but I’m torn about seeing him go.

He wanted the move and no player is bigger than the club, so it is what it is.

But United is getting a good player.

We are clearing out, successfully. Every player has done their job when winning the ucl and the league. Chelsea fans respect and appreciate alumni far beyond the usual set of fans (imo). Whether Timo goals back with Leipzig or news of Oscar still in China those are still prevalent in the subreddits and youtube channels of west London blues. No malice

none of this matters with our owners. **** them

Also Chelsea making moves but at a loss no ?

Mount was pure profit.
All the other sells were barely losses.
Lukaku is a big L but Cucurella was probably the worst signing

Glad the club got a good fee for Mount, but I’m torn about seeing him go.

He wanted the move and no player is bigger than the club, so it is what it is.

But United is getting a good player.

Mount lives up to his nickname Money Mase

He will earn up to 300k pound a week include bonuses

Good for him. He did what he had for himself

I have no problem with Mount. I think he's a good squad player. It's just some fans were overhyping Mount too much

New players will likely demand same wages of Mount or higher than wages when they come to Old Trafford

We are clearing out, successfully. Every player has done their job when winning the ucl and the league. Chelsea fans respect and appreciate alumni far beyond the usual set of fans (imo). Whether Timo goals back with Leipzig or news of Oscar still in China those are still prevalent in the subreddits and youtube channels of west London blues. No malice

What the club did in the last two week is remarkable. Able to sell players before July 1

Chelsea team of the Summer so far.

Now will it translate to the field, who knows - but this is impressive.

There’s a part of me that doesn’t see how financially there’s a point that satisfies all parties. For Mbappe, if he stays he collects a fat “loyalty bonus” of around 70m and then on top of that if he joins RM on a free the following season he can get a 9 figure signing bonus.

So even without wages counted in, Mbappe could earn 200m in bonuses signing with RM next season.

If you’re PSG then obviously you’re going to have to pay him a cut of that 70m just to leave, and then accept a smaller transfer fee from RM so they could give him a bigger bonus this season to make up for the 130m he’d get by going there on a free next season.

At what point do you if you’re PSG say we’re better off just keeping him for one last season.

From a month ago

Got him at the clubs price after all, not even mad. He's gonna offer more pressing wise than Eriksen with his fresher legs, probably less creativity though, but that's already gonna be big for ETH's system over the course of the season.

Didn't really rate him too much at Chelsea but haven't heard many bad things about him from Chelsea fans and they were still trying to keep him so hoping he ends up being a solid contributor this season. Also seemed to be pushing for the move himself hard and ETH was deadset on him.

Fair deal for both clubs imo, kinda jealous at Chelsea's ability to clear out though.

Back
Top Bottom