OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy man. I thought Kai'd play 5-6 seasons with Chelsea

I like him. It stinks he was unable to find his best position with the club

heiitse-cfc.gif

Good luck to Kai and thanks for that special goal

Really think Kai is going to ball for Arsenal. He's a complete player and I bet you Arteta gets a lot out of him. Seen more than enough in the Bundesliga and with Germany to know he is class.

Didn't watch him much of him at Chelsea, but the club and the managers employed obviously seem to be the problem in recent years.

Really think Kai is going to ball for Arsenal. He's a complete player and I bet you Arteta gets a lot out of him. Seen more than enough in the Bundesliga and with Germany to know he is class.

Didn't watch him much of him at Chelsea, but the club and the managers employed obviously seem to be the problem in recent years.

His skills are never questionable. Kai and Ziyech are similar. They don’t really play hard often. I have no issue with it

I’m more the work smart, not work hard guy :lol:

Timo Werner’s runs made Kai’s job easier. After Werner left, Kai struggled because he had no teammate to make runs to get pressure off Kai. Until Joao Felix came, Kai was able to make nice runs but manager changes killed the vibe tho

Been in the hospital in Paris actually so wasn't able to post much lately :lol:>D

Was visiting fam in Africa last week and had a bad health scare on my first flight home the other day and gotta stay here until next week getting treatment

Wow, wishing you a speedy recovery 💪🏽

I dont believe the wages... Daily mail notoriously over inflates everyones fees/wages for us.

Respect

Been kind of a blessing in disguise though, had no idea I had an embolism until now so might've been life saving in the end catching it while traveling instead of going unnoticed back home.
That's crazy. Hope all goes well from here on out!

Shapeshifter Cech as a ST is thee most ridiculous card in FUT :lol:

Who has him? :nerd:

Bosa Bosa jape jape Belgium Belgium
I dont. I stopped playing since ea screw up and owes me compensation for 5 sbc i did to get a tots card weeks. Ago. But on mobile ive packed SS zaha which heard he is amazing word to jape jape and also got SS mahrez which i used a bit and is the goods. Heard ss savic is a monster too

Who else was competing with United to acquire Mount? NO ONE.

Chelsea were not bringing Mount back under any circumstances. This was the last Summer to cash out on Mount.

They would have let go of Mount for much cheaper but then United came calling and they saw an opportunity to “rob”.

Just call it what it is.
Liverpool, arsenal… other clubs were linked bro. You just don’t pay attention.

Mount doesn’t move the needle but if he does a job and does it well then I can’t complain. United midfield press is non-existent. He I’ll help with on the ball retention as well. I trust Erik, not my pick for a player but one of us is manager the other is wiping the *** of his three year old..

Back
Top Bottom