OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doubt it, the Khephren Thuram rumors are heating up tomdiginson tomdiginson

I agree that we should reinforce the backline as well
Yep. Nice is dragging the process because they are trying to see if he balls out for the entirety of the u-21 tournament; they could command a higher fee. I do believe we will land a defender, though. We were trying to sign Colwill, but Chelsea is putting up resistance to the idea.

The Afronation Music Festival in the Algarve, Portugal is definitely here to stay.

Will be annual thing for a while.

1688316866581.png

Weather sucks man 😤

Portugal vs England U21 knockouts on Paramount right now tho.

England up 1-0 at halftime.

Watching Palmerias vs Athletico Paranaense to see Endrick and Roque.
Endrick missed a pen, never looked confident running up from the spot and telegraphed where he was sending it.
Might have a confidence issue.

Scored @22 minutes

Last edited:
had to do some detective work. but based off the commentary, Ray Kennedy played at Liverpool between 74-82.

It’s the pitch/football fields that do it for me.

Imagine how hard it was to play on that?

Maradona won the World Cup and the field was coming apart. Passes were never direct :lol:

My Dad’s generation definitely has a point about that.

North Sea, NY. (Southampton)

At my girls parents/grandparents house. They’re having a thing.

I wouldn’t be here but I care about the boats. These wonder bread slices are asking me too many weird questions.

:lol: I’m not even surprised man, sounds very on brand.

I was guessing one of the Hamptons area, if not Mineola since there’s a lot of Portuguese people there.

:lol: I’m not even surprised man, sounds very on brand.

I was guessing one of the Hamptons area, if not Mineola since there’s a lot of Portuguese people there.

Good guess. And yes, very true.

They have alot of Brazilians there too.

I’ve been a few times when I would visit my my boys at Hofstra all the time when I’d come back from school in Florida.

Back
Top Bottom