OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any streaming sites pick up the Saudi league yet? It’s a better investment than the MLS.

Good guess. And yes, very true.

They have alot of Brazilians there too.

I’ve been a few times when I would visit my my boys at Hofstra all the time when I’d come back from school in Florida.

About ten minutes from my house, Mineola that is. Loved going there. But I’ve moved out of state, living by much more Portuguese people, love the food. Brazilians and Cape Verdans as well.

Last edited:
Losing to Qatar is so damn embarrassing. Mexico had like 28 shots and couldn't effing get 1 in the net.

Any streaming sites pick up the Saudi league yet? It’s a better investment than the MLS.

About ten minutes from my house, Mineola that is. Loved going there. But I’ve moved out of state, living by much more Portuguese people, love the food. Brazilians and Cape Verdans as well.

I’m assuming you’re now living somewhere between CT and Boston then right?

Yessir, currently in RI

Yea it’s crazy how in the Northeast all the Portuguese speaking immigrants linked up and moved to each others neighborhoods.

Despite the fact Portugal, Brazil, and Cape Verde are all on different continents.

The Lusophone community here in America really look out for each other.

1688381229980.png

Back
Top Bottom