OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would they intentionally do it, it’s my understanding they want rid of him as much as he wants to leave?

Either way, I feel for the guy. Hope he gets a move later this summer
Potter wanted him to remain for squad depth. He was trying to bounce and Chelsea drew out the process to submit the paper work.

That will be difficult to do. They might have to put censors on players which the ball detects. And then that requires electronics within the ball itself which can affect the way it bounces etc.
I think they should go with the referees on field decision but have a VAR team double checking every time. Should only take a few seconds, while the corners are being set up

Kane needs to take an example from Dame and finally get the hell outta there :lol:

I like this 3rd kit.. this kind of dark green is one of my favorite colors. Wonder what the shorts are like I’m prob gonna grab some for the gym

I think they should go with the referees on field decision but have a VAR team double checking every time. Should only take a few seconds, while the corners are being set up

Kane needs to take an example from Dame and finally get the hell outta there :lol:

I like this 3rd kit.. this kind of dark green is one of my favorite colors. Wonder what the shorts are like I’m prob gonna grab some for the gym

The issue is the linesman and the referees all appear to be visually impaired all at the same time. We've seen them time and time again ignore the footage and make their own decisions.

There’s a part of me that doesn’t see how financially there’s a point that satisfies all parties. For Mbappe, if he stays he collects a fat “loyalty bonus” of around 70m and then on top of that if he joins RM on a free the following season he can get a 9 figure signing bonus.

So even without wages counted in, Mbappe could earn 200m in bonuses signing with RM next season.

What they lack in stuff like amenities for patients and maybe resources that we get back home, been told there's good reasons why though :lol:, they definitely make up in the medical care.

Been getting really good care and they haven't wasted much time when it comes to getting tests done, making treatment plans and communicating/clarifying everything really clearly and easily. Gonna be getting transferred to a more specialized center closer to the city next week though since I've been staying at the ICU here but I haven't had any complaints care wise so far.

The other stuff gets made up by the fact that I have family who've lived here for a long time also looking out for whatever I need since I got here.

Was a scary situation at first but I don't think it could've happened in a better place for me because of my familiarity with the area and the language.

It's been pretty wild though hearing and seeing whats going on in the city and country as a whole this week but I haven't been exposed directly to it much yet since I haven't been out since getting here outside of hearing sirens often and the curfew. Real crazy times right now

Spent a few days in a French Hospital as a kid for an asthma attack. My Mom raved about how much better their care was, she’d always bring up to my doctors here.

Damn tho man, I’m wishing you the absolute best.

Have they given you timetable? How long do you have to avoid planes?

In LI for the weekend, etc.

I tried to avoid my phone but gave in during breakfast because I needed to see what happened with Knicks free agency.

First thing I see - “Mbappe to Arsenal”.

Silly season in full affect. :lol:
If Villanova was academy, then the Knicks is their senior team.

I like his measurables. 6'1 almost 185 of muscle. Hopefully it's harder for him to be eased off the ball unlike Naby lol
Screenshot_20230702_111426_Bleacher Report.jpg

Will this be the last one? I see some parts of the fanbase calling for a fab replacement/rotational piece.
I like that amrabat guy especially for the price.
Some requesting lavia but arsenal rumor machine making it seem like he's next for them.

Can we sneak a CB or versatile defender too?

Plays more attacking. Can Dribble through traffic and unleash a belter every mow and then. Decent free kick taker.

Looks like an attacking 8 but has been deployed as RCM, RW, false 9 too. Heat map excites me

Attachments

• IMG_20230702_112951.jpg
    IMG_20230702_112951.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 411
Will this be the last one? I see some parts of the fanbase calling for a fab replacement/rotational piece.
I like that amrabat guy especially for the price.
Some requesting lavia but arsenal rumor machine making it seem like he's next for them.

Can we sneak a CB or versatile defender too?

Doubt it, the Khephren Thuram rumors are heating up tomdiginson tomdiginson

I agree that we should reinforce the backline as well

Thuram at 6'4 carrying the ball is intimidating. Going in to tackle him is a financial risk lol

Back
Top Bottom